• Report: #620756

Trinity 1945 - paintforcars.com
1932 Fiddlers Run Toms River, New Jersey United States of America

Trinity 1945 - paintforcars.com Terrible Service! Toms River, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Corporate Apology

*Author of original report: Terrible Service! Beware!

I purchased off of this website and when I found that the order was wrong, I tried to contact their customer support to correct the error.  They were not only unprofessional in their response, but were very rude as well.  I ended up getting a refund from them, minus the very expensive cost of shipping, but they also took off some unknown fee as well!  Very bad service and a rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-1945-paintforcarscom/Toms-River-New-Jersey-08755/Trinity-1945-paintforcarscom-Terrible-Service-Toms-River-New-Jersey-620756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity 1945 - paintforcars.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Corporate Apology

AUTHOR: www.paintforcars.com - (United States of America)

To any and all past, current and future customers

We here at Trinity 1945 Inc. www.paintforcars.com would like to extend an apology. We understand there were issues with our customer service dept especially a few individual employees. Since this thread has been started we have identified and corrected these issues. We now employ a new customer service staff trained to assist you with your needs and concerns during our normal business hours. Tech support and customer service is also available online through our website by using the contact us button. All comments and emails will be responded to ASAP. If you need assistance with any matter pertaining to our products or our company policies please contact us.

Trinity 1945 Inc
www.paintforcars.com

Terrible Service! Beware!

AUTHOR: bringerofbacon - (United States of America)

I have decided to give a more detailed account of my problem here.  Upon ordering from this website, I learned that there was an error with the order.  They hadn't shipped the item when I noticed the error so I contacted them to just cancel the order.

They ignored me and shipped the package anyway, and then wrote me and said that it had shipped already, despite the fedex dates and email responses evidencing that they were lying.  I confronted them with this evidence and they responded by saying that they couldn't do anything to stop the order because it was already in their shipping bay... how hard is it to make a phone call to say "hey, stop that order from shipping," or even walk into the bay which was probably in the same building and stop the order!?

I then called fedex and had the shipment canceled and returned.  They then issued a refund minus the ridiculously large shipping price and minus an unknown fee which was not listed in their return policy!

Also, throughout our entire communications their attitude and language was not only very unprofessional but also very rude and inconsiderate.  I strongly recommend that anyone shopping for car paint and supplies should buy elsewhere, even if it means paying higher prices.