Complaint Review: Trinity Credit Services

• Updated: Fri, June 10, 2011

• Reported By: The_Saint — Mckinney Texas United States of America
Trinity Credit Services
404 Power House Street McKinney, Texas United States of America

Trinity Credit Services would be great if it changed owners. Angela the Owner will rip you off! McKinney, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Trinity Credit Services

I am someone that desperately needed credit repair as me and my family were going through a Foreclosure on our home and I was ripped off from the Owner for over $1500. We also had a few credit cards that we needed help negotiating for a lower pay off amount that they promised to help with that was a lie.

You will find that this company has a great website and the employees are very nice as well. But Trinity Credit Services will rip you off for your money. DO NOT use this company unless you would like to get your money taken from you and not returned. Everything was great until I gave the owner (Angie I think? She kinda looks like a little boy) over $1500 and from that point she was no help. I feel completely taken advantage of from her and this company. The owner will look right at you in your eyes and completely lie to you in your face. She will steal your money and then turn her back on you and then not provide any further assistance with your credit repair.

I started to talk with the employees of this company on a personal level because I wanted to get some sort of satisfaction that I was not going crazy. After speaking to a few of the employees I found out that this was something that happens on a regular basis so I wanted to publish this article to make the World aware of how this company will take your money and rip you off! All of the employees are very afraid of the owner and they will tell you what you want to hear so that they do not lose their jobs. I heard this from 3 or 4 different employees. Its very sad that there are people like this in the world. Because I am a Christian I have forgiven her for what she has done but I hope and pray that this does not happen to anybody else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Credit-Services/McKinney-Texas-75071/Trinity-Credit-Services-would-be-great-if-it-changed-owners-Angela-the-Owner-will-rip-you-553580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Credit Services

Trinity Credit Services

AUTHOR: JHen - (United States of America)

I have no complaints about the service I received from Trinity Credit Services. It sounds like this person who wrote this has something personal against them.

I worked with Fernando and Patrick Butler. They both treated me with exceptional professionalism.
The process was easy and fast. All the negative items I had on my credit report were removed in a few months. The best thing is that they have given me excellent advice on how to maintain my improved credit.

I was able to buy a car at very good interest rate. In the past I have been very afraid when they would run my credit, now I can hold my head up high! I am now looking about houses in my area, I am sure I can get a good home at an excellent credit rate and it is all because I used Trinity Credit Services.