Complaint Review: Trinity Financial Associats

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Billie — Universal City Texas United States of America
Trinity Financial Associats
3422 Old Capital Trail Suite 700, Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Trinity Financial Associats Dan Reed, Allen Starbuck, Allen Whitehead Today was the day we were supose to get our money from TFA. I tried to call but the number was no longer in service. I read on this site that they had done the same thing to them, Wilmington, Delaware

Allen Starbuck contacted me and told me he had a buyer for my timeshare. I didn't fall for it at first but the more he talked the more I believed him. He convinced me I had nothing to lose. I ended up sending him $1900. The funny thing is he used the same peoples name that were to buy the other peoples timeshare. Of course I didn't know this until I read about it today in Ripoff Report.

I hope some day these people will be put away. It seems they only want to take money from old people like myself who are vunerable to there scems. I called the company that was listed on the internet by that name and I asked if Allen Starkbuck worked there. At first he said no but then he looked at his roster and said he did have him working in there realestate division. That is why I went ahead and did it. I wont be fooled again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Financial-Associats/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Trinity-Financial-Associats-Dan-Reed-Allen-Starbuck-Allen-Whitehead-Today-was-the-day-we-837161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Financial Associats