Complaint Review: Trinity Medical Academy

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Can — New Port Richey Florida
Trinity Medical Academy
canna1967@aol.com New Port Richey, Florida United States of America

Trinity Medical Academy Can I fill I was mis lead by them and I have nothing to show as a accomplishment. I am sad to say no one wants to hire me and I believe it comes back to this school poor reputation. HELP! I gave them my l New Port Richey, Florida

I went to this school and I was mislead. I gave them my last pennies and in hopes of a job and be able to grow and be someone. I feel like we should recover something so we can take our classes over at a certified place so we can move on and help the sick. I am ashamed of them and I was hoping for a green light in my life and I get nothing.

Someone please help us I feel we were taken. I still cant get a job!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Medical-Academy/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34653/Trinity-Medical-Academy-Can-I-fill-I-was-mis-lead-by-them-and-I-have-nothing-to-show-as-a-1043307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Medical Academy