Complaint Review: Trinity Software Distribution

• Submitted: Sat, December 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Albany New York United States of America
Trinity Software Distribution

Trinity Software Distribution Illegitimate software, from an illegitimate company Internet

*Consumer Comment: Trinity Customer

*Consumer Comment: Good Customer Service

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hoax Report

Trinity Software Distribution has been the worst experience of my life.

I ordered an Adobe software from them, and upon receiving it, noticed it was OEM, which was not what was advertised.

After repeated attempts to contact the company, they made absolutely sure to not answer my emails, or phone calls. EVER.

They to this day (4 months) have had no contact with me. I never would have cared, because I registered the software, and all was well, until I went to upgrade the software by using an upgrade I purchased from a LEGITIMATE company...

Well, needless to say, I was on the phone with Adobe for over an hour trying to activate, and they then asked for the serial for the software I was using. I then found out, the software was illegitimate, and Adobe would not tell me anything more. Their only solution was to tell me to purchase REAL software from somewhere else.

So $600 and 7 months later, I am now purchasing a legitimate version of the software. I should have done my research online to find out beforehand, which is my fault. They have a rip off report (Google it) in which their response to a dire situation is by trying to put down a buyer, instead of dealing with the issue.

Companies like this never survive, selling illegitimate software, and practicing ridiculous business is not the way to go. I am going to attempt a BBB report, and then hopefully all will be resolved, and I can remove this.

Until then, please use the money you are going to spend with a company that is legit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2009 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Software-Distribution/internet/Trinity-Software-Distribution-Illegitimate-software-from-an-illegitimate-company-Interne-545343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Software Distribution

Trinity Customer

AUTHOR: Happy Trinity shopper - ()

I've bought licenses from this place and never had a problem. I would advise anyone reading this particular report to give Trinity a try. They've been perfect for me.

Good Customer Service

AUTHOR: Nick - (United States of America)

I have been using Trinity Software Distribution for over 2 years now.  I have made multiple orders and have purchased $3,499.72 as of 2/5/13.  I have never had a problem the company could not fix.  The company always responded to any trouble I had with them within 1 business day and were able to completely resolve any discrepency.

One time I needed to place an order.  I could not speak with my representative and worked my way to a phone number that worked.  The owner answered to tell me she sent everyone home because of a hurricane.  She let me know everyone would be back to work the next day.  I checked the news and found that a hurricane was moving through the area.  The next day everyone was back to work.  I was impressed the owner was willing to take phone calls during a hurricane to make sure their customers were taken care of.

As far as the software being legitimate.  I have never had an issue.  I am a reseller and install OEM and Retail products all the time.  I understand the limitations of what I buy and believe in the moral of an opened software product is never returnable.  I have asked if there was a problem with the software that I purchased if they would take it back.  They have always told me they would even though I would never take advantage of this offer.

I used other software providers at one point.  I feel very loyal due to the customer serverice provided. I always give Trinity Software Distribution an opportunity to compete now for my business.  They are my largest vendor in regards to my purchases amongst my vendors.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hoax Report

AUTHOR: Trinity Software Distribution - (United States of America)

I believe this report is a hoax by the same person who left us our only other horrible review online after 8 years of business, which he is referencing you to Google above.

Larry if you are a real customer, please contact us to resolve your issue.  I have checked all of our orders and we never sold to a Larry in Albany NY.  Nor did we receive any emails or phone calls from you.  Please provide proof of your order information and we would be happy to resolve the matter.

Otherwise, I request this slander be removed.