Complaint Review: Trinity Tax Relief LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Enrolled Agent — Denver Colorado
Trinity Tax Relief LLC
8120 Sheridan Blvd Ste 300 Westminster, Colorado United States of America

Trinity Tax Relief LLC Trinity Tax Consulting $15,000.00 Default Judgement in My Favor Westminster , Colorado

*Consumer Comment: I disagree...

*Consumer Comment: I disagree...

Do Not Do Business with this company or any Company that Charles McGriff has any part of. He is a liar and a thief. He will take your money and run. Do not trust him and do not believe any thing that comes out of his mouth. I was awarded a default judgement today in the amount of $15,000.00 as a result of his not paying me wages. I am not the 1st one that he has done this to but I will see to it that I am the last one! I hear that Charles McGriff will be moving out of Colorado in the next few days.

Well Charles McGriff, you can run but you can't hide. I will make your life as miserable as you have made the lives of the people you have lied to and stolen from! You and any company you are associated with is a disgrace. District attorney is next on my list of authorities to contact regarding your illegal activities. You messed with the wrong person. Slander liable suit is also on the agenda for Charles McGriff, Sateba and Jesse Cunningham and any employee of Trinity Tax Relief who has or continues to slandered me in my personal and professional life! There is a special place waiting for scum of the earth like you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Tax-Relief-LLC/Westminster-Colorado-80003/Trinity-Tax-Relief-LLC-Trinity-Tax-Consulting-1500000-Default-Judgement-in-My-Favor-Wes-1046214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Tax Relief LLC

I disagree...

AUTHOR: down on the luck - ()

I am so sorry to hear about your problems with this company. I on the other hand am so very thankful they were there when I needed someone. I recieved a call from one of thier consultants who explained that there was a lien and that I may be in danger of a levy. I called everyone I knew, No one could give me a straight answer as to what was next. I called the IRS and was on hold for 2 hours but never was able to hold long enough to speak with someone.

I recieved an inheritance from a great Aunt that had passed away and even though what I owed the IRS was business tax, I knew there was a chance they would take it just as fast as I got it. I spoke with David the consultant at Trinity Tax relief and he explained the what ifs to me. At this point I knew I needed help. Who fights the government on their own? Not me, I knew it was a losing battle. David was able to explain things that no one else could.

He explained if some of the things happened how hard it would be to reverse and what I could be up against. He also advised me to call the IRS on my own and try to negotiate with them to save myself some money. I did as David advised and it turned into be a brick wall. The IRS refused to work with me and I was back to square one. I called David back who then put me in touch with a senior analyst. The very first day I spoke with the senior analyst Mr. Carmine I was protected and was assured that the worry was no longer my burden.

Yes, It cost me a decent amount. I owed even more!! I would pay it 10 times over, I have sent everyone and anyone who is in the same position or even just had questions regarding the IRS to them. Although I have never spoke with the person you are referring to, I did speak with a nice group of people. My EA Jennifer was amazing! Very informative and took my call everytime I had the slightest question. I am a huge fan of this business and what they accomplish! Without them, I imagine I would of lost everything... Thank you Trinity!

I disagree...

AUTHOR: down on the luck - ()