Complaint Review: Trinity Tax Relief/Charles McGriff

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: Enrolled Agent — Denver Colorado United States of America
Trinity Tax Relief/Charles McGriff
8120 Sheridan Blvd Ste C-300 Westminster Colorado 80003 Westmister, Colorado United States of America

Trinity Tax Relief/Charles McGriff CGHM Holdings LLC Hired me as an Enrolled agent to provide tax resolution services. I was never paid a dime in wages and when I demanded my pay and quit I was told to cease and Desist. Westmister , Colorado

Trinity Tax Relief LLCand CGHM Holdings LLC are a scam. The companies are run by convicts. I was hired as an Enrolled Agent to work tax resolution files. I was never paid for my work. When I quit and demanded my money I was sent a cease and desist letter by Charles McGriff and Sateba Cunningham. I had already ceased and desisted working for free. I had already resolved most of my cases because my work is that good. I have not received one dime in wages. Jesse Cunningham, convicted felon,aka Jesse Cartwright called my clients saying that I was fired and they need to get a new power of attorney so that the client can continue to be represented. They have no licensed individual to work the files. DO NOT do business with either of these companies. They keep the money for work that they did not do nor can legally do. They do not pay their employee's and when the employee quits because they did not get paid, this company will fire you. Right as if you can fire someone who quit because they didn't get paid. I am taking them to court and I am turning them in to the Attorney General, the Dept of Labor, The IRS , Secretary of State and any other authority that has the power to shut them down and prevent them from scamming more consumers and workers. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Tax-ReliefCharles-McGriff/Westmister-Colorado-80221/Trinity-Tax-ReliefCharles-McGriff-CGHM-Holdings-LLC-Hired-me-as-an-Enrolled-agent-to-pro-957835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Tax Relief/Charles McGriff