Complaint Review: Triond dot Com

• Submitted: Tue, August 23, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: Marlene — Scarsdale New York United States of America
Triond dot Com

Triond dot Com This Content Farm Writing Site Stole over 200 articles from me and are Still Earning Money from my Work Internet, Internet

I want my writing account restored on Triond dot com. Triond is a content writing site that pays residual income. I had been writing for them for over one year. They have deleted my account and I'm unable to get to my articles. Triond refuses to remove my articles, and they are still making money from my hard work.

I did at one point ask that my account be deleted, due to their horrendous, unchecked sparmming issues. Once the site made efforts to fix the spamming/stalker issues, I requested my account back. Triond never restored my account, and they are still earning money on my articles. It took me six months to write over 200 articles. I want my account restored. Triond is displaying my articles in Google, earning money from them and ripping me off.

The site has lost thousands of writers because of mis-management and poor customer service. I'm not alone in my complaints. Why should I be robbed of my articles and payments? Why won't they let me back into my account, even though I've made several complaints.

Why won't Udi Oz, the CEO of Triond stop robbing me of my earnings. These content farms treat their writers like dirt. Someone should form a union or agency to protect writers from their abusive practices. I want my account at Triond dot com restored and I want Triond to stop robbing and scamming me. Can someone help me? Are their any other writers willing to come forward about their issues with Triond dot com?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triond-dot-Com/internet/Triond-dot-Com-This-Content-Farm-Writing-Site-Stole-over-200-articles-from-me-and-are-Sti-768837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triond dot Com