Complaint Review: Triond.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Gwenny — Internet United States of America

Triond.com Triond Triond stole my article, after many requests they will not delete it! Internet

I published articles with Triond, no sufficient revenue was paid so I deleted all articles - or so I had thought.  A number of them remained published after deletion.

After my attempt at deleting them, the option to delete disappeared, so I have to depend on them to do this for me.  After repeated requests to their editor, all were removed but one.  In my opinion it is the most valuable of all articles I wrote.  No views register on this article via Adsense, so they have not only taken the article, but have somehow got the revenue going to them.

I want the article deleted, ASAP. I have followed their procedure and they keep ignoring me. The article is named - Ode to The Global Community of Women Part I; The Daughter of India.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triondcom/internet/Triondcom-Triond-Triond-stole-my-article-after-many-requests-they-will-not-delete-it-I-1002837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triond.com