Complaint Review: Trios College Hamilton Campus

• Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Hamilton Ontario
Trios College Hamilton Campus
Hughston Street Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Trios College Hamilton Campus College Riped me off and will not give appropriate information Hamilton Ontario

I signed up for Pharmacy Technician course. I graduated and applied at the hospital. I recieved an interview and was denied because they said the school was not accredited to teach this course. I went to the dean and asked what was going on and I recieved a promise that this matter was priority and she would sort it out right away. She returned my phone call and said I could drop by the school and she would obtain a letter of accreditation for me. I arrived at the school and she then said that there had to be a way of proving we were accredited at the time of my graduation. I did not hear back from her. I have emailed her and she is ignoring and not answering my questions. She writes me back a bunch of mumbo jumbo with no real information regarding other contacts or names that would be helpful. I made it clear when I enrolled in this course that I was doing it to stay employed by the hospital I was currently working for. They assured me that this would happen as long as I kept my grades up and completed the course. I did and they have left me out to dry for $11,400 and no stable job to pay it back. Do not sign up to TriOS College they are unsuitable and unreliable people with no concern except thier own paychecks. The only good teachers there are the ones that walked out half way through the year I spent there. They knew they were no good then. If any one has any information in fixing this matter please let me know. I am desperate to set this right and to stop them from taking other peoples money with empty promises.

Seeking information.
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trios-College-Hamilton-Campus/Hamilton-Ontario/Trios-College-Hamilton-Campus-College-Riped-me-off-and-will-not-give-appropriate-informati-472365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trios College Hamilton Campus