Complaint Review: Trios College

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Stephen — brampton Ontario Canada
Trios College
252 Queen st E brampton, Ontario United States of America

Trios College Harrassment them Termination I was subject to verbal abuse and insulting and obscene comments, Harrassment and conduct that denigrated me. There was open hostility toward me as opposed to fellow c brampton, Ontario

I was a Community Service Worker student at TriOs College Brampton campus and I have been constantly been victimized and oppressed by my instructor. I have been singled out time and time again for harassment and unfair treatment. Just recently because i protested against this treatment the teacher made up lies  which of course only came up because i protested against being ordered to go to my seat. An attempt was made to unfairly place me on academic probation and threatened with termination. All this because my instructor told me to go to my seat and when i told her that i was having a conversation she threatened to throw me out of the class. After attending a class get together for students who were leaving the college an incident once again happened. Here was everyone eating, drinking, dancing and recording and taking pictures. The instructor was even posing for the cameras and had a thank you to the cameraman. [continued below]....
..... However as soon as I was seen recording the event the teacher once again singled me out for her embarrassing treatment by commanding me to turn off my camcorder. When I asked why me, when everyone is doing the same thing. Her remark was , because I said so! The matter resulted in my being unjustly terminated without refund of my tuition. I only had 8 weeks left to complete my program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trios-College/brampton-Ontario-L6v-1c1/Trios-College-Harrassment-them-Termination-I-was-subject-to-verbal-abuse-and-insulting-964674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trios College