Complaint Review: Trip Pro Proffessionals

• Reported By: Smith — traveler South Carolina
Trip Pro Proffessionals
Internet USA

Trip Pro Proffessionals Vacation Scam! Internet

Sept. 2012, I received a fax from Tri-Pro that was offering the vacation that I have always wanted to take my family on. With my son in law getting out of the Marines & coming home. I decided to call & purchase the vacation package to Hawaii. After going through all the tedious paper work. I thought we were waiting on our final forms. Then my daughter gets her letter saying that it had been voided because it was the same address as mine. This is not what I was told when I purchased the package. I was told that because they did not have a 2 bed room available that we could get two studios. I've tried calling Trip Pro but the have changed their name & location. I know that God will give me the strenght to carry on. But, I'm not sure that the evil in you/your company will hold for you.   Even through all this. I will still say a prayer for you & all those that work for you.   I hope you have enough heart to do the right thing for all of us you have SCAMED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trip-Pro-Proffessionals/internet/Trip-Pro-Proffessionals-Vacation-Scam-Internet-1049600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trip Pro Proffessionals