Complaint Review: Trip Professionals

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: lynn — detroit Michigan
Trip Professionals
2690weston rd. suite 200 Weston, Florida USA

Trip Professionals AKA trip pros took money for 8 day 7 night criuse that I never received Weston Florida

I received a fax from my fax machine about several trips that employees can purchase, I 've received these faxes several times, but this one caught my attention, because it was 8 day, 7 night cruise with round trip airfare included.

I called the number on the flyer to inquire about the trip, to see if everything was legit, so I spoke to a lady, asking her if this was time share thing, she said no, I asked her are there any other hidden cost other then the $500.00, she said theres are port fees/taxes, and booking fee, I asked her the amounts, and she told me.

I ask her alot of questions about this 8 day 7night cruise, she answers all my questions, so i give her a $300.00 deposit, and the remaining balance was due a week later, so i give her the remaining balance of $200.00 a week later.  I started getting things in the mail about the cruise, and the airline, forms to sign and send back in because everything was time sensitive, I also had to send money in with these forms that the lady didn't mention. [continued below]....

.....

I had to send in 3 dates for airline, and 3 dates for cruise, so I did everything they asked of me, and in a timely matter as they requested, I finally got a date for the cruise, and they told I would have to pay almost $500.00  for the cruise, and I asked them why, because I 've already paid $500.00 for this cruise, and they said they have nothing to do with that, this is a bonus cruse, and that I had signed up witha travel club, and I told them I never signed up with a travel club, so they said call them.

I have been trying to call and email them and got no response, so I'm hoping someone can help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trip-Professionals/Weston-Florida-33331/Trip-Professionals-AKA-trip-pros-took-money-for-8-day-7-night-criuse-that-I-never-receive-1062475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trip Professionals