notable

• Reported By: Laura — Raleigh North Carolina
Trip pros
102 south Taejon street Colorado springs, Colorado United States of America

Trip pros Travel center False advertisement Colorado springs, Colorado

Did not get what was promised. All questions were asked before perchased. . Original purchase ($680) for 2 couples has to be out of account, given the info to them. Was promised a certificate with one year to use after activating with a $69 dollars per customer fee, but never did. Instead of getting what I suppose to be getting, more and more forms for sent to me to fill out along with additional money that has to be send out. In Addition to that, a copy of Id and or passport was needed as well. The process so far is over 5 months still continues. Though I haven't sent out my $99.00 / person and ID yet because I don't feel I should have to. It was never mentioned when I asked before purchasing the trip. I can not get in touch with the person (adam) whom I brought the trip from.

Every time I try contacting Adam, someone else picks up, either saying he's northerner he is busy, I leave numbers of messages, never get call back. Now, there's representative keep talking me I won stuff just have to activate to get the trip. No one knows who Adam is. Nor does he work there. I want my money back. The trip was suppose to be for march.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trip-pros/Colorado-springs-Colorado-80903/Trip-pros-Travel-center-False-advertisement-Colorado-springs-Colorado-1043957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trip pros