Complaint Review: TripAdvisor

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2012

• Reported By: Alice — Crawfordsville Indiana U.S.A.
TripAdvisor
141 Needham Street Newton, Massachusetts United States of America

TripAdvisor Rejected a bad review. Newton, Massachusetts

I submitted an excellent review for a hotel and a a strongly worded negative review about another business called People at Play, being careful not to resort to name calling and using words that is in the dictionary.  The bad review was detailed with strong feelings about this one company in Bradenton Florida and I have all of the prove from emails and photos between the business and I where I was so disgusted with them.

Anyhow, TripAdvisor accepted my first review, but they rejected my review that was bad about this other business and right off the bat here is the excuse they gave me considering the hotel stay and the business I delt with occurred in the same week of February of 2011.  And here it is: (We accept reviews for trips or customer service experiences that occurred within a year of submission.)  So I get the feeling that this was the only excuse they can come up with since my post didn't have any curse words, threats, indecency, commercial stuff or anything else that they would find questionable.

TripAdvisor is just downright biased and dishonest not being able to take the bad with the good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TripAdvisor/Newton-Massachusetts-02464/TripAdvisor-Rejected-a-bad-review-Newton-Massachusetts-884969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TripAdvisor