Complaint Review: Triple 7 movers

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Marlene Daigle — Raceland Louisiana United States of America
Triple 7 movers
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Triple 7 movers They charged me 4700 dollers to move me from Vegas to Louisiana and i had to help load and un load my stuff Las Vegas, Nevada

I had used triple 7 movers to move me from Vegas to Louisiana they where to load and unload, well i had to help load and unload and it cast me four thousand seven hundred dollors. The truck got to my house at about 9:00 pm i had to finish helping at 2:30 am was late for work tryed to call them no one will return the call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-7-movers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Triple-7-movers-They-charged-me-4700-dollers-to-move-me-from-Vegas-to-Louisiana-and-i-had-904540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple 7 movers