Complaint Review: Triple 7 movers/Las Vegas Nv.

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — park city Utah United States of America
Triple 7 movers/Las Vegas Nv.
3083 w. Lake Mead Blvd las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Triple 7 movers/Las Vegas Nv. RIP OFFS!!!!! las vegas, Nevada

My wife was alone when the mover showed up-we were told that the company does not need to come to see the home for a quote-that should have been my first clue-they charge pre piece-so if you have a table that they can take apart,they will charge you extra-they also made my wife sign a quote that was lower than what we eventually paid.The workers were taking items apart and using wrap that we had to pay for.the original contact or sales person lied from the start and said they were honest and the bid was not to change.they did not move all items since they filled the truck and were to cheap to load another-I still have 30 boxes in vegas in storage-When the truck arrived in utah I was outraged when we were told that the price quoted and written was now $2000 more-I was told that the truck would not unload unless I paid with cash-I had the local sheriff there as a witness-They should not be trusted!!-RIP OFFS!!!

Read more: (((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-7-moversLas-Vegas-Nv/las-vegas-Nevada-89032/Triple-7-moversLas-Vegas-Nv-RIP-OFFS-las-vegas-Nevada-943442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple 7 movers/Las Vegas Nv.