- Report: #1021936
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Triple A C horse Transport
Triple A C horse Transport10300 South Miller Rd, Buckeye, Az Internet, Arizona United States of America
Triple A C horse Transport Triple A C ranch Don't trust this transporter. Did not keep dates. Horse arrived in poor condition. Broke my fence! Internet, Arizona
*Author of original report: Excuses and Lies make a bad situation worse.
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unhappy customer
1) I signed a contract and made the deposit, then they gave me shipping dates
2) They picked up horse a day early without telling me. Seller did not get to say goodby
3) Once in AZ, they called and said they would be a day late
4) They were to deliver on Monday at 8 PM and called at 6PM to say they would not deliver til Tuesday
5) Office called and wanted to charge my credit card for the second payment before the horse even arrived
6) When I complained of the 2nd delay, they horse showed up at 1:oo in the morning
7) Horse was frantic, had lost lots of weight and had dried sweat all over him
8) Driver said he was not a professional driver, just a reining trainer doing them a favor
9) Driver smashed thrrough my fence and did not stop to repair
10) Contacted the company 3 times but no one would respond concerning my fence
11) I was informed by the owner of one of the other horses on the transport that her horse had colicked right after delivery by Triple AC. [continued below]....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-A-C-horse-Transport/Internet-Arizona-85326/Triple-A-C-horse-Transport-Triple-A-C-ranch-Dont-trust-this-transporter-Did-not-keep-d-1021936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.