• Report: #1021936

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: SWfriesians — Sacramento California United States of America
Triple A C horse Transport
10300 South Miller Rd, Buckeye, Az Internet, Arizona United States of America

Triple A C horse Transport Triple A C ranch Don't trust this transporter. Did not keep dates. Horse arrived in poor condition. Broke my fence! Internet, Arizona

*Author of original report: Excuses and Lies make a bad situation worse.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unhappy customer

Triple A-C horse transport will put your horse in danger.  Here are the facts of my experience:

1) I signed a contract and made the deposit, then they gave me shipping dates

2) They picked up horse a day early without telling me.  Seller did not get to say goodby

3) Once in AZ, they called and said they would be a day late

4) They were to deliver on Monday at 8 PM and called at 6PM to say they would not deliver til Tuesday

5) Office called and wanted to charge my credit card for the second payment before the horse even arrived

6) When I complained of the 2nd delay, they horse showed up at 1:oo in the morning

7) Horse was frantic, had lost lots of weight and had dried sweat all over him

8) Driver said he was not a professional driver, just a reining trainer doing them a favor

9) Driver smashed thrrough my fence and did not stop to repair

10) Contacted the company 3 times but no one would respond concerning my fence

11) I was informed by the owner of one of the other horses on the transport that her horse had colicked right after delivery by Triple AC. [continued below]....
.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-A-C-horse-Transport/Internet-Arizona-85326/Triple-A-C-horse-Transport-Triple-A-C-ranch-Dont-trust-this-transporter-Did-not-keep-d-1021936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple A C horse Transport

Excuses and Lies make a bad situation worse.

AUTHOR: SWfriesians - ()

The fact that the owners never returned my calls precludes their ability to have "offered" to fix my fence or pay for the repair.  This is the first I've heard of it - and I ACCEPT!  If you pay for the fence, I'd remove my report!

When a pick-up is scheduled, that date/time should be honored unless a change is made through the paying party.  "Who wouldn't want the horse picked up earlier" is not a response. I simply wanted them to act according to our contract, or call me to authorize a change.  Just wasn't done.

I paid my bill in full on time despite their poor performance.  I was just not willing to be charged in full before the horse was delivered when our contract clearly stated "upon delivery".  Obviously they must have experienced other clients that were dissatisfied with their service if they are so worried about nonpayment.  Message: live up to your own contract terms.

When you read a rip-off report it is because someone who was dissatisfied with a service takes the extra time and enegry to write down the problem so others will not share the same negative experience.  When it involves the welfare of an animal, its even more important that you choose a good company. I stand by my report and encourage other to look elsewhere for their horse transportation needs.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unhappy customer

AUTHOR: Triple AC Ranch - ()

So, to start the client is upset that her horse was picked up early?  Who gets mad about that?  The previous owner was nowhere on the contract this client had with us nor were we ever informed that the previous owner wanted to say goodbye to the horse.  Miscommunication on the new owners part.

This client bought this horse site unseen, she is one of the reasons our drivers have started taking pictures at pickup and drop off.  This horse was an incredibly nervous rider, worked itself into a lather on the trailer.  Our driver was in constant contact with the previous barn owner and the client about the nervous state of the horse.  This is a 4 day trip.  This horse did not trailer well, and wasn't eating, or drinking well, all this info was relayed to the client by the owner, the driver, and the office manager, and pictures were sent.

The client started getting weird about completing payment, demanding discounts for the previous owner not being able to say goodbye to the horse, etc.  The office manager informed the company owner that she was starting to sound like she intended not to pay, company owner said to charge her CC the day of drop off which was her intended method of payment for her balance.

One of the company owners was the pickup in MN and took her horse to AZ, the driver from AZ to CA was a newer driver who was interested in starting to drive for the company.  We did not authorize him to drop late at night at this clients house, at which point he did run over her fence.  You can see that in the pics.  Our owners offered to pay for her to make the repairs or to repair her fence the next time we were in her area, which she did not want.

We did not hear from any other client that her horse colliced after delivery.  Which we would have dealt with directly.

We picked up from a very nice barn, from a barn owner and customer who still uses us after this incident with this client.