Complaint Review: Triple AAA

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Charles — Agawam Massachusetts
Triple AAA
, Select State/Province USA

Triple AAA 150 Capital DriveWest spr Mass 01089 They are trying to charge for 2015 when 2014 isn't over yet! and I was told I would have 13 mts on this one West spr Mass

They are trying to charge early for $54 when 2014 isn't over and they said I have 13 mts for paying late into 2014 it was either Feb or March when I paid for 2014, I will not pay early when 13 mts isn't over so this is credit xcard fraud! I sent them a letter they still charged me, I sent them another letter stsating I will not pay early for 2015 when 2014 isn't over and this is credit card fraud if they use it again! I hqave 13 mts and I expect to get those 13 mts before paying 2015! They now have to watched on this situation...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-AAA/Select-StateProvince/Triple-AAA-150-Capital-DriveWest-spr-Mass-01089-They-are-trying-to-charge-for-2015-when-2-1160378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple AAA