Complaint Review: Triple AC Ranch

• Reported By: Bill — Asheville North Carolina United States of America
Triple AC Ranch
10300 South Miller Rd Buckeye, Arizona United States of America

Triple AC Ranch Horse Transporter Buckeye, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are liars?

*Author of original report: get your story straight

*UPDATE Employee: Answers

absolute nightmare dealing with these folks for over a month, they refused to refund our money after multiple failed attempts to pickup my daughters first horse, they never showed up, communication was very difficult, owner admitted overbooking trailer, avoid this place at all costs, they have already ripped me off for over $160 with nothing to show for it, they are proud to take your money for no services, nothing but lies, delay and incompetence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-AC-Ranch/Buckeye-Arizona-85326/Triple-AC-Ranch-Horse-Transporter-Buckeye-Arizona-942875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple AC Ranch

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are liars?

AUTHOR: Triple AC Ranch - ()

BC-

Was fully refunded.  The same day he decided to cancel ou contract.  He has posted on several other sites as well, with the real story elsewhere.

get your story straight

AUTHOR: BC - (United States of America)

so who's lying, the owner of the company that said you overbooked the trailer, or you forgetting to call us to tell us the pickup we scheduled together was not going to happen, and would happen the next week?  Don't worry about all the folk you inconvenienced by not calling while we waited around for the pickup, the barn owner, me, my daughter, and the receiving stable owner.

Send me a copy of the repair bill from the broken down truck that was supposed to pickup my mare that happened immediately the night before.  You lied to me once, I believe the broken down truck story was a lie and you were not even in the area.

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice and you are untrustworthy.  Strange, I have since heard of other complaints about your 'service'.

I seriously think none of these events will change your mode of operation.  Pat yourselves on the back, congratulations on succeeding in the art of deception, you are real winners.

Reap what you sow.

Thank you for the refund, even though it was not the full amount that was charged.  It's worth 2-3 dollars for me not to speak with you anymore.

Answers

AUTHOR: Triple AC Ranch - (United States of America)

Dear Sir,

1. Triple AC Ranch was in contact with you concerning these matters.

2. As stated in our communication with you, your emphasis was getting on a route which limited the trailer time for your horse to the same or next day delivery. Though a later date for the following week, that is what our company was able to do for you and your horse. "Overbooking" was not the deciding factor, your special request for the same to next day delivery was.

3. Upon further communication with you, when you informed us of the canceled contract and transport, our Office Adminsitrator contacted you immediatly to inform you that your deposit would be refunded. Triple AC Ranch has refunded your deposit, in full, and has not retained this money.