Complaint Review: Triple AC Ranch

Triple AC Ranch
33638 West Indian School Road Internet United States of America

Triple AC Ranch Storeytelling Liars, Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Inside Information

I hired Triple AC Ranch to pick up a horse in Pilot Point Texas 9/12/12 to be delivered 9/14/2012. They took my deposit and I didn't get the horse until 9/20/2012.......8 days later!! I was offered at first a $100.00 discount but that was for the delay of pick-up and delivery delay by 1 day. Well the truck broke down in Florida after dropping my horse off in Georgia to pick up another horse keep in mind they were coming from Texas. My horse stayed in Georgia from Friday until Wednesday.

The communication was one sided, I never received picture of our horse to ensure safety, I was lied to several times throughout the whole trip. They never intended on getting my horse here in 2 days with all the other stops it had scheduled! This was a total nightmare.......the worst horse transport I ever experienced!!!! They did tell me no balance due upon delivery but I feel I am owed money back being that in their contract they charge $50.00 per hr for pick-up delays, and I was delayed 6 days and lost weekend plans that I had a deposit on and my daughter was supposed to show this weekend and we will lose stall deposit because there is no time to prepare for show and horse needs settling time. I believe this haul should be totally free!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-AC-Ranch/internet/Triple-AC-Ranch-Storeytelling-Liars-Internet-944612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple AC Ranch

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Inside Information

AUTHOR: Triple AC Ranch - ()

Ma'am,

1. Triple AC Ranch and ALL office staff were in documented and CONSTANT contact with you concerning these matters, including our company owner. The company owner personally took on communication with you and your husband as a good sign of customer service and to give you updates.

2. As stated in our communication with you, your emphasis for a 2 day route from TX to NC was brought up after we had picked your horse up.

3. This route was delayed majorly after pickup and your horse was boarded at a SAFE and reputable facility while our major mechanical issues were repaired on our company vehicle.

4. This was the most severe delay in our company's history, almost 4-5 days, while our deisel engine had to be completely uninstalled, a new one bought and sent to an unfamiliar mechanic, and repaired at a facility almost 1500 miles from our home base. Triple AC Ranch is completely aware of the inconveniencs this delay caused to your schedule, and apologize. But under these circumstanes we did offer the following:

A. Your horse was unloaded and boarded at a safe facility during this time

B. Triple AC Ranch, including the company owner, updated you daily as to our status with the repairs.

C. Utilized trying to find other transporters to transport your horse from the area of our delay to your home (with no transporting being in this area and able to complete at Triple AC Ranch's cost)

D. Refunding you over half of the amount we quoted you as a sign of our understanding and good customer service.