Complaint Review: Triple Advantage Credit Report / Experion / Free Credit Report.Com

• Submitted: Tue, June 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Dutton Alabama
Triple Advantage Credit Report / Experion / Free Credit Report.Com
www.FreeCreditReport.com Internet U.S.A.

Triple Advantage Credit Report / Experion / Free Credit Report.Com Has charged my checking account for a year without my permission...Wouldnt allow me to cancel Internet Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Class Action Law Suit

*Consumer Comment: What? Numberonebanker205

*Consumer Comment: What?

*Consumer Comment: What?

I filled out the free creditreport.com information to recieve my FREE credit report. I never received it or anything else in the mail or email.

After my checking account had been billed every month for 4 months I tried to contact experion/Freecreditreport.com to cancell and request a refund because I had not ordered anything at a cost to me, the report was supposed to be free.

I was told I could only cancel if I had a code that they claim had been mailed to me.

I filed a complaint with the better business bureau, with no luck of being compensated and no luck of having the account cancelled ... My checking account was still being billed $12.95 per month .

I have currently called my debit card in as lost/stolen in hopes that freecreditreport.com will no longer be able to access my account and will have to cancell billing me every month by force.

I would NEVER NEVER reccomend FreeCreditReport.com , they are complete thieves !
There should be some sort of law against this sort of robbery !

Barbara
Dutton, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-Advantage-Credit-Report-Experion-Free-Credit-ReportCom/internet/Triple-Advantage-Credit-Report-Experion-Free-Credit-ReportCom-Has-charged-my-checking-336705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple Advantage Credit Report / Experion / Free Credit Report.Com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Class Action Law Suit

AUTHOR: Leigh - (U.S.A.)

Good luck with that they have lawyers bigger than a gaint himself..... Read Read Read before you put your cc info in there WE are all grown ups .

What? Numberonebanker205

AUTHOR: Mrwilhite - (U.S.A.)

Numberonebanker205 I find your comment to be incorrect. I HAVE called the CIC, Triple Advantage or whatever they are calling themselves today and HAVE requested that they QUIT charging my account for going on 7 months! Look at the hundreds of the complaints which have been filed against them. They are a B rating with the BBB out of thier own State of California! The FTC has even brought litigation against them! (Dollar Justice I am sure). I am certainly glad you are not my banker! I still say "Class Action" is the way to go. Strength in numbers. P.S. I work in e-commerce and have owned my own business for going on 20 years now and this is the FIRST time I have ever encountered a problem. If your on the phone with them daily, I am afraid of you as well!

What?

AUTHOR: Numberonebanker205 - (U.S.A.)

What number did you call? You can cancel over the phone. I work for a bank and I call this company everyday. One thing is that they do not offer a refund. That's an automatic no chargeback right through your bank. The number to contact them is at CIC* Triple Advantage 1-877-481-6825.

What?

AUTHOR: Numberonebanker205 - (U.S.A.)