Complaint Review: Triple Alert By Experian

• Submitted: Wed, March 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 18, 2009

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Triple Alert By Experian
experiandirect.com/triplealert/default.aspx Irvine, California U.S.A.

Triple Alert By Experian Free Credit Monitoring for two years, compliments of affiliate company I did business with. Irvine California

I received an offer to sign up with Triple Alert September 2008, as a good faith gesture of the Bank of NewYork Mellon (used by my ex-emplorer ACS). Apparently, Mellon had somehow 'misplaced' thousands of their customers personal information. Triple Alert services were offered as a tool for credit monitoring through the next year or two. No money was involved here, but I still feel a service is owed considering the what Mellon allowed to happen - and even as of today, it isn't even a year.

I set up an account and received my last email notification November 2008. I logged on to my account to verify the email address I listed and could not log in. I sent an email with my reference number assigned and still have not heard a response until today. For the past week, I have been calling this number:1-866-369-0417. It doesn't matter what option I follow, the call is immediately disconnected.

Below is the contact information, that is purely useless:
1-866-369-0417.
Irvine, CA 92623-9729

BEWARE!!

Miss qb
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-Alert-By-Experian/Irvine-California/Triple-Alert-By-Experian-Free-Credit-Monitoring-for-two-years-compliments-of-affiliate-co-435388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple Alert By Experian