Complaint Review: Triple C Landscaping

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: RippedOff21 — Duncan South Carolina United States of America
Triple C Landscaping
909 W Poinsett St. Greer, South Carolina 29650 Internet United States of America

Triple C Landscaping Zane Neugebauer Didn't provide services as paid for -- will not provide refund Internet

I hired Triple C to cut and edge my lawn on a weekly schedule.

After collecting the check, he has never visited my house in a time period less than 3 weeks, and at times, longer.

Now, my yard which was once beautiful and green is brown from the grass getting so long and then being cut.

I have heard so many excuses for why he was unable to come, lawn mowers being broken, rain (when there was none), getting behind schedule with other lawns, poor help and "personal emergencies".

For a weekly service, no excuse explains or justifies  3-4 week gaps in cuts. And of the few times he actually did cut my lawn, there were always an abundance of very large gaps in my lawn, and my mulch beds were buried in grass clippings.

Several weeks ago I fired him and demanded a refund for the remaining amount - for cuts which I prepaid for, only to be told that I must wait for his accountant to return, which would be in a couple of weeks. That time has since come and gone, and despite multiple messages and phone calls, I have heard no response.

It seems clear that he has no intention of providing a refund for services not yet rendered.

It is no surprise that the BBB has given him an F rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triple-C-Landscaping/internet/Triple-C-Landscaping-Zane-Neugebauer-Didnt-provide-services-as-paid-for-will-not-provi-938375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triple C Landscaping