Complaint Review: Tripp Mate Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: M Brown — las vegas Nevada
Tripp Mate Inc.
9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200 Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Tripp Mate Inc. Tripp Mate Inc. BEWARE!! DON'T USE THEM. LIED! No Return Calls as promised. HUNG up on me!! Kansas City, Missouri

Tripp Mate Inc. is the worst mistake you can make for travel insurance. You would be better served to go with a reputable company for a higher cost. We had to cancel our trip because of a death in the family. My wife called and notified them of the situation. When I initially called to rebook, I was told the trip would cost about $400.00 more per person. That was fine as it was in a busier time. I understand that. When I called to verify the calender date I was told I could not speak to the original person as she was not in. Put me on hold for 25 minuets! Over a 2 week period I could get no one to help me. I spoke with 6 people. I was put on hold and transferred to another person who said they would call me back. No one ever called back! Finally I got nasty with them and I was put through to a supervisor who told me the trip would now cost an additional $3000.00 dollars. When I asked why the difference she said we had very little credit left. She explained that when my wife notified them she used the WRONG WORDS! She said it "looks" like we will have to cancel. Trip Mate said that was not a deceleration of cancellation. Waste of time and money! Don't use Trip Mate Inc. Check Frommer's  for the best companies. They have a good review and imagine that, Trip Mate Inc. is not on the list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tripp-Mate-Inc/Kansas-City-Missouri-64114/Tripp-Mate-Inc-Tripp-Mate-Inc-BEWARE-DONT-USE-THEM-LIED-No-Return-Calls-as-promise-1040711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tripp Mate Inc.