Complaint Review: Tripp Weathers

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: T. H. — Hollywood California
Tripp Weathers
Hollywood, California USA

Tripp Weathers Henry Lee Weathers III Tripp Weathers IS A CON and Ripped me and my investors off for his CRAP FILM! Hollywood California

I put money into a short film Tripp Weathers did and he works I guess with LA GRIP people, and not only did I never get my money back, but he never called me back, I asked around and other investors were getting screwed to!!!

This guy takes your money on indiegogo and kickstarter and produces junk.  He had some other film Last Session that was slow and dry and then he's now stealing a script and making a Bad Cop movie.  This guy walks around all whatever about things, cause he isn't doing anything and he has others do the work and he pockets all the money for production and then will not keep investors up on whats going on.?  This guy is a crooked s*******.  Wish I would have never invested with him. His films are very poor and his work is just dry.

Run from this guy, put your money elsewhere...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tripp-Weathers/Hollywood-California/Tripp-Weathers-Henry-Lee-Weathers-III-Tripp-Weathers-IS-A-CON-and-Ripped-me-and-my-invest-1151792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tripp Weathers