• Report: #1019640

• Reported By: LilBee — California United States of America
Tripres.com
Tripres.com Internet United States of America

Tripres.com FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD , Internet

I made room reservations for MGM Las Vegas in late summer of 2012 for Feb. 8th and 9th of 2013  and used Tripres.com   .   Paid with Capitalone .

Nov. of 2012 , I see the concert I had tickets to for Feb. 8th 2013 was canceled.      I call Tripres.com to  reschedule  my Hotel booking and I was told they have filed for Bankrupcy chap. 11   and  they could not help me.

I called MGM and they said they would hold the room if I paid at check in. I said WHY  would I pay for a room TWICE?   I already paid.

I call Capitalone and they reversed charges and would file dispute.     4 months later I get the charges back on my creditcard because Tripres.com  resubmitted charges!     This is FRAUD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triprescom/internet/Triprescom-FRAUD-FRAUD-FRAUD-Internet-1019640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tripres.com