Complaint Review: Trips Incentives

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: karenandderek — norco California United States of America
Trips Incentives

Trips Incentives Trips Incentives ripped me off! , Internet

I won a three day, two night hotel stay sponsored by Trips Incentives. After much hassle, I was able to book a vacation in March to go to Sea World in San Diego California.  Unfortunately, the weather turned bad so I contacted Trips Incentives and spoke to Sandy--she booked the vacay..explained the bad weather, she said not to worry she would cancel the reservations and I was just to call back when I was ready to book again. Well....I called back a few months later and was told the vacation was never cancelled so I was out of luck.  I pulled my phone records to send to them to show that I had called and cancelled but they didn't care.  They (Sandy) made an error and now I have lost my vacation.  The place is so unprofessional and truly should be out of business.  Stay Away!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trips-Incentives/internet/Trips-Incentives-Trips-Incentives-ripped-me-off-Internet-900571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trips Incentives