Complaint Review: Triptych Restaurant - David Kittredge

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Client — San Francisco California
Triptych Restaurant - David Kittredge
1155 Folsom St San Francisco, California USA

Triptych Restaurant - David Kittredge The owner stole my credit card information San Francisco California

Beware! Since I had dinner at Triptych someone started using my credit card to make online purchases.  This is the card I used at this restaurant and I had not used it within a year, therefore, there are not many options.  I could talk to one of the companies that charge my credit card and they said the order was placed using Triptych's address, this is enough to clear any possible confusion.  I talked to the restaurant owner, David Kittredge and he said he would investigate and then he was going to call me back.  He never did that, instead, he threatened me to take legal action against me.  Please be careful when dinning at this restaurant, make sure you use cash only, otherwise you'll end up paying someone else's vacations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triptych-Restaurant-David-Kittredge/San-Francisco-California-94103/Triptych-Restaurant-David-Kittredge-The-owner-stole-my-credit-card-information-San-Fra-1055801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triptych Restaurant - David Kittredge

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC