• Report: #804647

Complaint Review: Triskelon

Thank You

Read how Ripoff Report saves consumers millions.

  • Submitted: Sat, December 03, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

  • Reported By: Kent — Everett Washington USA
Triskelon
403 Maple Ave. Snohomish, Washington United States of America

Triskelon Terence Moore Extortion Fraud Cheat - Breach of Contract Snohomish, Washington

*Author of original report: Avoiding the Inevitable Will Cost You

*Author of original report: Now I have a Judgment against you

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Corrections of Fact

*Author of original report: Lawsuit and Judgment

*Author of original report: More Lies, No Image Forthcoming, No Image Exists

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Image attachment pending

*Author of original report: Impersonating a Medical doctor, Fraudlent, Incompetent, Dishonest

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: No Evidence from Caudill, Additional Evidence from Me

*Author of original report: Unprofessional, Thief, Breach of Contract

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ignorance of Fundamentals

*Author of original report: Triskelon Liar, Thief, Incompetent Fool

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Again There Are No Facts Here

*Author of original report: See you in Court. Dishonest, Liar, Thief, Incompetent, Loser.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Again, Factless Assertions from a Mentally Impaired Computer Illiterate Consumer

*Author of original report: Terence Moore is a liar and a thief.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Frivolous Non-Factual Complaint

*Consumer Comment: Integrity of Terence Moore/Triskelon Web Development

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!





Terence
Moore dba Triskelon
Extortion
Fraud Cheat - Breach of Contract
Do
yourself a big favor. Do not do business with this rip off artist.



Terence
Moore, dba Triskelon is masquerading as a professional web designer.
He is simply plagiarizing other peoples work and claiming it as his
own. He borrowed Web 2.0 (a free web development application) from
the internet and uses it as if he were rendering original web
content. He claims to be using a Programming Code to develop sites.
But he is lying. He is using HTML which he constantly refers to as
engineering. Kids in elementary school are using HTML on a
pretty regular basis. But the kids don't claim to be engineering
or using C or C+ or any other Programming Language to develop their
web sites.
Terence
Moore advertizes 26 websites that he supposedly created and claims to
have 12 positive feed backs from satisfied customers. His feedback
comments are probably either invented or from friends and relatives,
He offers only their initials.
Then
Terence Moore only has 5 references. Why does Terence Moore claim 26
websites but only 5 letters of recommendation?
Terence
got an F grade in business 101 but accidentally forgot to mention
that fact in any of his advertisements.

Terence
will do the following to you during the course of your business
dealings with him.
Terence
Moore will deliberately underestimate the cost of developing your
website. Then he will try to raise his prices in midstream. Terence
Moore will steadfastly refuse to issue you any credit for any
unfinished work. When you refuse to cave in to his extortion demands
for more money Terence will simply abandon your project and damage
your website thus rendering it worthless for eCommerce. When you ask
for a credit Terence will rewrite the terms of your agreement to
suit himself. Terence Moore will use the new terms to justify his
consistent failures as a business person and his ongoing failure as
a professional website designer.
Terence
Moore will continue to deny your request for a refund as long as you
ask for a refund. When he runs out of excuses for withholding your
refund he will simply quit and walk out. Terence Moore will quit
working on your website abruptly and without warning when his
extortion demands are not met leaving you without an effective,
workable eCommerce site.
Terence
Moore will allow your project to become hopelessly behind schedule.
Then he will invent fictitious excuses for his business failures and
will try to blame you for the delays.
Terence
Moore will promise to deliver certain key elements of your website
and then deliver only a small portion of the element or will deliver
none of the element leaving your website without function.
Terence
Moore will promise to provide training for the features in your new
website. Then he will fail to provide the training after rewriting
the terms of your agreement to suit his failures.
Terence
Moore is dimwitted enough to believe that if he sticks his head in
the sand and pretends that you are not there that you will just go
away. Terence believes that he can get out of completing your
project, or issuing any refunds simply by disabling your website.
Terence Moore is simple enough to believe that he can extort money
from you for incomplete or unfinished work by threatening you with
damage to your eCommerce website.

Terence
Moore will simply quit working on your website and then he will
disable your website so you can't complete any of the unfinished
elements that Terence abandoned. He will disable your website, block
your phone number and refuse to communicate with you in any way.
However,
as in the following excerpt from legal case files you can readily
see why Terence will fail (again).

[ As an example, Dan goes to
Victor's place of business and demands monthly payment from Victor
for the business's "protection" from vandalism and
after-hours theft. Fearing that he or his business will suffer harm
otherwise, Victor agrees to pay Dan.]

However, unlike Victor in this
example, Condomese has no intention of paying anything to Terence
Moore in spite of his repeated Extortion threats and demands.


This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triskelon/Snohomish-Washington-98290/Triskelon-Terence-Moore-Extortion-Fraud-Cheat-Breach-of-Contract-Snohomish-Washington-804647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triskelon

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
9Author 1Consumer 7Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 Author of original report

Avoiding the Inevitable Will Cost You

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

Good Afternoon Terence Moore dba Triskelon.

There you go again pretending to be Superior to the Rest of us by avoiding your obligation to pay what the Court ordered you to pay. Contrary to what you believe you are not above the law. You shall pay the judgment against you and any additional money the court orders you to pay. You could take the cowards way out and petition the Federal District Court in Seattle for a Bankruptcy. I fully expect that action from you since you have no morals and do not have an honest bone in your body. Regards,
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#2 Author of original report

Now I have a Judgment against you

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

Like I said Terence, if you fail to comply with the conditions imposed by the mediator I would take a Judgment against you. Well that has happened, hasn't it? You stuck your head in the sand and now you have to pay me $1,382 plus statutory interest. You could have avoided the embarrassment of having a judgment against you  posted on the Big 3 Credit Bureaus but you choose to suffer due to your own ignorance and utter stupidity. You could have taken my advice, freely offered many times and enrolled in an entry level course in beginning business fundamentals at Everett Community College. You could have taken their course offering in the Fundamentals of Law. But your swollen ego told you that you were way too good for any of that. You showed up in court and proudly proclaimed that you are vastly superior to other people in the court including the Judge. You naively presented the Judge with your fake Motion to Dismiss my lawsuit. All you managed to do is insult the Judge. He didn't even read your submittal, Instead he just stated in no uncertain terms "Motion Denied". So now you sit down there in your empty Snohomish office deeper in debt. And I'm not done with you yet. Prepare your self for the next round of litigation. And please continue to take advice from your swollen ego, that's OK with me because I will take another judgment against you. Only this time the dollar amount will be much bigger. See you in Court (again). 
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Corrections of Fact

AUTHOR: TerenceMoore - (United States of America)

 Like I said if you don't want to cooperate with me I will sue your  little butt and get a judgment against you. Well that has happened.  I filed a lawsuit against you. We then had a mediation hearing during  which I won a judgment against you.

Mediation hearings do not offer this service. We reached a mediated agreement, which I subsequently kept, and you have now broken.

You agreed to do certain things for Condomese in lieu of paying the cash  refund to me. You failed to perform as you had agreed to do.

I performed exactly as our mediated agreement stipulated, but as expected, you did not recognize the fact of the matter.

Since you have broken the terms of our mediated agreement by continuing your libelous acts, I am no longer bound to keep the mediated agreement. I have accordingly terminated your license to use website administration software which you have not paid for. Since you plan to replace your website, you will not miss it.

Therefore I have filed a motion for a default judgment against you. Besides having to take a default judgment against you I also had to hire  a new website designer because you failed to perform.

I performed exactly as our mediated agreement stipulated, but as expected, you did not recognize the fact of the matter.

So now you not only owe me a refund but you also owe me the contract  cost for a new website designer plus court costs and other fees.

No, sir. I have delivered more than you paid for already. Your inability to recognize the facts of the matter do not entitle you to refunds or remedies.

My new website makes your rendering look like a preschoolers attempt  at a website design. I am not responsible for the design, as you selected it from a pre-existing website. If you did not like the "preschooler's" page design, then you should not have selected and pre-approved it.

You do not have a new website. As of this date, the website I created for you still shows at the domain "condomese.com". One of many misrepresentations.

So your stubborn foolishness is going to end up costing you a bunch of money in addition to all the lost time and bad publicity.

So be it. I have no regrets, as I have done everything I should have, and more. My integrity is intact. Your inability to recognize simple matters of fact is not a reflection on me, but rather on you.

I do not envy your next web developer, who will find out first hand how disconnected from reality your perceptions are, and now unreasonable your judgments, and how unrealistic your expectations. He will disappoint you as the two web developers before him did.

Not due to any fault of our own, but because it is impossible to please a man as disconnected from reality as you are. May you learn from the experience so as to stop wasting your money. A service provider can only do what you ask them to do, which I did. Your failure to recognize it is on you.

May you find peace despite all this mental nonsense of yours.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#4 Author of original report

Lawsuit and Judgment

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

Good Afternoon Terence Moore dba Triskelon:

Like I said if you don't want to cooperate with me I will sue your little butt and get a judgment against you. Well that has happened. I filed a lawsuit against you. We then had a mediation hearing during which I won a judgment against you.

You agreed to do certain things for Condomese in lieu of paying the cash refund to me. You failed to perform as you had agreed to do.

Therefore I have filed a motion for a default judgment against you. Besides having to take a default judgment against you I also had to hire a new website designer because you failed to perform.

So now you not only owe me a refund but you also owe me the contract cost for a new website designer plus court costs and other fees.

I guess that I could say that your lack of business sense and your complete lack of professionalism is a
blessing in disguise. I suspected, but I didn't fully realize how ill prepared you were and how totally incompetent you were until I saw the work of a experienced website designer. My new website makes your rendering look like a preschoolers attempt at a website design.

So your stubborn foolishness is going to end up costing you a bunch of money in addition to all the lost time and bad publicity.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#5 Author of original report

More Lies, No Image Forthcoming, No Image Exists

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

Good Afternoon Terence:
I asked for a look at the image. You couldn't provide a copy of the image for my viewing. You can't provide a copy of the image for anybody else to view. You deleted my website. So now you are trying to blame the editors at the "Rip Off Report" for you failure. You won't be able to produce an image of my website because you deleted it. You can't blame other people for your lack of competence and honesty. But that is your MO. Correct?
I offered to bring all of this foolishness to a halt. All you would have to do is restore my website and email to full original functionality. Now I can see why you didn't accept my offer. You can't accept because you deleted my website and disabled my email. And now you can't get either one of them back. So it would be impossible for you to restore my website or my email because you deleted and disabled both of them and now you can't recover either of them. Why don't you seek out a professional website developer to help you out. Maybe it would be possible to recover the deleted files if you had some professional help.

Please be reminded that I own all of the site content which is copy written and or registered with the United States Patent Office. I sense that you are trying to steal the website by pretending to be unable to restore the site and email. Your in enough trouble already. Don't make things worse for yourself.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Image attachment pending

AUTHOR: TerenceMoore - (United States of America)

This website's image upload function failed. On-screen instructions invited the uploader to send image attachments by email for the editor to attach manually, which I followed. The editor has apparently not yet had time to attach the image I sent to him/her via email. Anyone interested in this case, please take note of the image which the editor will likely soon post to this page. In case the image does not appear here, the same image, proving that Mr. Caudill's website was fully delivered and functional, is available to anyone who asks, and will certainly be presented in case of an investigation or court proceeding.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#7 Author of original report

Impersonating a Medical doctor, Fraudlent, Incompetent, Dishonest

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

Good Afternoon Terence:
I see now that you are completely delusional. Irretrievably ignorant. Unbelievably without a conscience. Completely devoid of any sense of business doings. Existing in a mental void. Believing yourself above the law. And apparently I forgot to mention that it is also against the law to impersonate a medical professional. But you seem to believe that you are free to break the laws, both civil and criminal. Acting with assumed impunity. You are out of time.You are guilty of the following offenses.
....Impersonating a Medical doctor
....Extortion,
....Default,
....Business Interruption,
....Breach of Contract,
....Lying about me,
....Theft of intellectual property (my Website),
....Theft of intellectual property (my Email Address),
....Attempting to alienate my family.
....Interference with a business relationship.
You claim to have attached a copy of my website for all to see. Where is it? There is no attachment. You are lying to the world. But you are so completely devoid of any sense of reality that you believe the viewing public will blindly believe your lies. How laughable. You missed your calling. You should have been a comic. You quit without notice. You told me that you didn't want to host my website. I paid cash in advance for one full year of web hosting service. But you forced me to look elsewhere for a hosting service. You childishly believed that if you canceled my web hosting service (a service for which I paid cash in advance) that I would cave in to your extortion demands. How unbelievably stupid. You told me that you didn't want to be my web designer. You quit without notice. You deleted my website. You forced me to look elsewhere for a new web designer. Still you have all manner of made up excuses for quitting. One of your favorites explanations for defaulting on your contract is that it was "appropriate". Please reference the State Law that cites "appropriate" as an acceptable defense for your default. Such a law doesn't exist. But you are so unrealistic that you think your "head in the sand" mentality will save you from responsibility. Enough of this back and forth foolishness.
You can stop me from filing a lawsuit by restoring my website to its previous functionality. You can stop me from filing a lawsuit by restoring my email account to its previous functionality. If you don't want to complete my website that's ok with me. I can get somebody else to do the work. If you don't want to be the host that's ok with me. The service can easily be transferred to another web host. I just wish you would have told me up front. In the alternative we can continue to bicker and you will end up in court. Let me know what you want to do.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

No Evidence from Caudill, Additional Evidence from Me

AUTHOR: TerenceMoore - (United States of America)

When faced with a mentally unstable "client", the only responsible thing for a business person to do is try to contact that person's family.

The assertions are false. It is not extortion or default or theft to interrupt service for non payment. It is not possible to interrupt a business that doesn't exist. It is not possible to breach a contract that doesn't exist.

White collar crimes are crimes, but none have occurred. I am done with this frivolous nonsense, and it is Mr. Caudill who keeps perpetuating it. So his claim that I "will not rest" is disconnected from reality.

It was necessary to block Mr. Caudill's communication because of his continuing hysterical harrassment month after month. He's stuck in a loop or something, and has no "reasonable or standard" behaviors in his repertoire.

I look forward to the criminal investigation. The police will find no wrongdoing on my part.

Mr. Caudill has repeatedly given false addresses to avoid responsibility for his frivolous actions. The residence "apartment" address he gave to the Washington Attorney General's office is a mailbox at a UPS store in Everett. The address he gave on his website is a private mailbox at a Bartell's drugstore in Lake Stevens.

I have attached an image which proves that the website Mr. Caudill ordered was delivered and working before he shut it down by redirecting his domain name to a new web hosting provider.

I have done nothing wrong, and do not deserve this ongoing hysterical harrassment, but Mr. Caudill will never recognize the simple facts of what have occurred, much less assign correct meaning to them. So he will continue accusing me regardless of evidence.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#9 Author of original report

Unprofessional, Thief, Breach of Contract

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

Good Afternoon Terence:
What were you thinking of? You are already in a lot of hot water. So there you go sending hate mail to my family. They don't want to hear from you. And you are sending hate mail to John (Seattle Puter Tutor) and who knows who else in a failed
attempt to extort more money out of me. So far you are guilty of:
Extortion,
Default,
Business Interruption,
Breach of Contract,
Lying about me,
Theft of intellectual property (my
Website),
Theft of intellectual property (my
Email Address),
Attempting to alienate my family.
Interference with a business
relationship,

While some of your crimes are white collar crimes, others are criminal offenses. Such as extortion and theft of intellectual property. So this week I intend to file a criminal complaint against you with the City of Lake Stevens Police Department. I regret having to take this extreme measure but it has become obvious that you will not rest until I do. If you hadn't
blocked my phone number, my email address and my website I would have some reasonable and standard methods to communicate with you. As it is you have forced me to publish my communications on the RipOff Report, Facebook, Twitter and on your Triskelon website. I will wait for the police report before I file my lawsuit. But I don't intend to wait more that a few days.
Regards, Kent.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ignorance of Fundamentals

AUTHOR: TerenceMoore - (United States of America)

> you have nothing else to do except sit in front of your computer waiting for my input

Actually I don't give this another thought until I receive notification that you're up to your old nonsense again. Notification by email is one of many simple technologies that you can't seem to grasp.

> If you did all of these things then where is the website?

Perhaps you should first try to grasp the question of WHAT is a website? Your web hosting service was temporarily suspended for nonpayment, and permanently ceased to function when you switched to a new web hosting provider, because the web content you hired me to create was stored on the servers of the prior web hosting provider which you abandoned (without making a copy?) when you contracted with a new web hosting provider.

> you can't provide any of these three things for the viewing audience.

It would take a very short time to restore a back-up of your website to your new web hosting provider, but this would require you to pay your bill first. And a guarantee that you will stop the ongoing harrassment.

> I will wait until Wednesday February 15, 2012 for your cash refund.
> If you fail to comply I will file a lawsuit against you on the 16th.

I can't wait to see the judge's reaction to this. It may be similar to the reaction of the state attorney general's office, who recognized you're not playing with a full deck, even before they spoke to me.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#11 Author of original report

Triskelon Liar, Thief, Incompetent Fool

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

Good Afternoon Terence:

There you go again. Making a complete fool of yourself. You have no customers so you have nothing else to do except sit in front of your computer waiting for my input. What really gets me is your complete lack of ability to separate reality from fantasy. You are foolish enough to freely admit, in front of millions of viewers that you received cash in the amount of $1,280 from me. Then you are simple enough and foolish enough to assert that you completed a fully functional website for Condomese.com. Then you are simple enough and foolish enough to assert that you provided an email address for publisher@condomese.com. If you did all of these things then where is the website? Where is the so-called email address? Where is the website hosting service? The proof of your glaring stupidity and supreme incompetence lies in the fact that you can't provide any of these three things for the viewing audience. I paid cash in advance for all of that. You took the money and ran away. You didn't provide me with any of these three website features so you owe me a cash refund. I will wait until Wednesday February 15, 2012 for your cash refund. If you fail to comply I will file a lawsuit against you on the 16th. You don't need to file another fictitious rebuttal, that is unless you are just tired of staring at a blank monitor day after day. Like I said I will see you in court.

Respond to this report!
What's this?

#12 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Again There Are No Facts Here

AUTHOR: TerenceMoore - (United States of America)

(1) and (3) I delivered exactly what Mr. Caudill asked for, which demonstrates competence. My customers have already testified, and I have offered to provide their identities, which demonstrates their existence. No one has asked for their identities, so I assume no one is interested in this nonsense. (2) I delivered exactly what Mr. Caudill asked for, which demonstrates my side of a quid pro quo arrangement. I create original web content and software more often than other web developers, as is demonstrated by the fact that the content and software I claim as original is not found elsewhere on the Internet except on websites I have licensed. I have not claimed to create ONLY original content and software, and always give credit or leave third party copyright notices intact when I use copyrightable content or software belonging to third parties, in accord with their terms of use. (4) I have acknowledged Mr. Caudill's advance payment, and did not contest it, so this is not at issue; and yet he has accused me of contradicting him.

Again and continuously for many months now, Mr. Caudill demonstrates an inability to assess matters of fact by drawing conclusions that have no basis in fact. And drawing conclusions about human behavior based on an inability to perceive or understand the current state of technology. It's truly sad.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.Mahatma Gandhi
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#13 Author of original report

See you in Court. Dishonest, Liar, Thief, Incompetent, Loser.

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

Good Afternoon Terence:
You are pathetic. Have you nothing else to do? I submit a complaint to the Rip Off Report. You respond to my complaint within a matter of hours. Apparently you have nothing to due except sit at your computer and monitor my complaints on Rip Off Report. Too Bad. If you were a competent business person you probably wouldn't have time to sit idly at your computer waiting for me to enter more information.
(1) You are incompetent. You have no customers. (2) You are a thief. You steal content and technologies from other Websites. (3) You lie about having a litany of "satisfied customers". (4) You lie about the cash I paid you in advance. I have the receipts. (5) You think you can skate by lying about your incompetence. You will have to convince a Judge and a Jury. Fat chance.
You shall repay the $1,280 you stole from me immediately. I will garnishee your business and your banks. and all other sources of income that you are attempting to hide.
I'll see you in Court.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#14 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Again, Factless Assertions from a Mentally Impaired Computer Illiterate Consumer

AUTHOR: TerenceMoore - (United States of America)

It would be reasonable for the owner of this website to cancel Mr. Caudill's accont in view of his mental impairment. In the meantime, I have to respond to offer solid facts to offset his frivolous assertions. I have worked hard to build my reputation and earn the trust of my clients, done nothing contrariwise, and do not deserve this ongoing harrassment from a mentally ill former client.

His new response above is yet another emotionally-charged factless diatribe from a man who is not capable of owning his own causative behaviors. I will attempt to limit my response to any facts or apparent facts....

> I paid $1,280 cash

Mr. Caudill did make partial payment for web development services, all of which services were completely delivered. He had a small amount left on his bill (about 10% of the total project), which he refused to pay. Web hosting services were temporarily suspended for nonpayment. He then contracted with another web hosting provider rather than paying the outstanding amount.

This constitutes walking away after complete delivery. Clients are not entitled to full refund because they elected to walk away after complete delivery. The majority of his invoice was for labor. The labor was performed as ordered, and cannot be "taken back". Most businesspeople would have chosen to pay the relatively small amount left on their bill rather than walk away and start over.

Due to a long series of hysterical communications from Mr. Caudill, I took his decision to start over elsewhere (when he hired a new web hosting provider) as a welcome relief. I provided everything I billed him for, plus put up with months of hysterical harrassment from a man who has an apparent mental impairment, and I don't mind at all if he walks away, choosing to become the burden of some other hapless service provider. I was not the first service provider he abused.
 
> Other professional web designers quoted me as little as $250 for the same services.

Not the same services at all. Mr. Caudill is not comparing apples to apples. And no one in his right mind would pay $1280 instead of $250 for the "same services" because one was "local". This is an example of specious reasoning motivated by mental impairment and emotional hysteria.

> Terence then told me that I should scour the internet and pick out
> a website that I liked and he would build me a website based on
> my selection. I should have become suspicious when he told me that
> he was going to plagiarize an existing website and then claim that it
> was his own original design.

Nowhere do I encourage plagiarism nor claim originality except where it is factually so. Page designs are not copyrightable. Content is, both paragraphs of text and images. I never encourage copyright violations.

Some of my clients save several hundred dollars in aesthetic design services by using an existing page design (which includes font choices, color schemes, and page geometry, not copyrightable). This is a common practice called "templating" or "modeling". When they do this, I encourage them to choose a website as a source design outside of their locality and industry to avoid giving the impression of plagiarism, and never to reuse images or text which are copyrightable. Mr. Caudill consented to all of this, although he could have ordered an original page design, but elected not to. Nowhere did I claim his page design was original.

> When the time came to complete the "Search Engine Optimization"
> Terence threw his hands up in the air and quit the project. He simply
> quite without notice or justification of any kind. He couldn't bring himself
> to admit to me that he didn't know how to complete a search engine
> optimization. So he just quit like a little boy who has just learned that
> the rules of the game also apply to him.

Completely without factual basis. Internal SEO measures are completely dependent upon written content. I explained to Mr. Caudill when he ordered SEO services without ordering copywriting services that he would have to write content for certain key pages before internal SEO services could be delivered. He seemed to understand that he would have to write such content. At no point did he hire a copywriter to relieve himself of this responsibility. Accordingly I asked him to finish writing content as planned so that I could finish delivering SEO services. However he ignored this request repeatedly. After 15 requests, including rephrasing the instructions in 15 different ways, it was clear that he was impaired in some way. My client-education trainer (who spent hours with Mr. Caudill in person teaching him to operate the ordered content management system) later came to believe he has a mental impairment.

I wish Mr. Caudill health, and can sympathize with what may be the unrecognized onset of Alzheimer's Syndrome, but I cannot be responsible for it. I would never knowingly accept work from a mental patient. By the time it became apparent he was such, it was too late to withdraw, and I never leave clients hanging. So I contacted his family asking them to help, and they did not respond. Since it was too late to withdraw, and I could not in good conscience leave any client hanging who had paid for services, I finished delivering all services (except those he cancelled by failing to meet the prerequisite) despite ongoing hysterical harrassment from Mr. Caudill.

When Mr. Caudill failed to write content for key pages or hire a copywriter, he failed to meet the prerequisites for SEO services. This is not a preference or judgment call; rather it is IMPOSSIBLE to deliver internal SEO services without written content--ask any SEO service provider. Since he failed to meet the prerequisite of providing written content, and did not hire a copywriter, and did not even ask any questions about my reminders to write content, I dumbfoundedly conceded that he apparently did not really want internal SEO services, so I REVERSED that service on my invoice and delivered all other ordered services. He was ultimately billed ONLY for services that were completely delivered. Again, I conceded with a sigh of relief that he would now become someone else's problem. However, this still did not leave Mr. Caudill hanging, as he was free to contract with another SEO service provider.

> Only after working with Terence for some time does it become
> obvious that his web presence is a total fabrication and a lie.
> Triskelon was plagiarized from and stolen from other web designers.

Completely contrary to the facts. Mr. Caudill is inventing stories and using a turn of phrase in a tit for tat "game" because he is resentful that I have stated a truth about his mental impairment and inadequate computer experience, which he does not wish to face. His response here is an echo of my own statement to the effect, "only after working with Mr. Caudill for some time did it become apparent to me that he had a mental impairment". His resentment is understandable; one does not expect a mentally impaired person to understand or own their own failures; neither is this an indication of failure on the part of a service provider such as myself.

> Terence claims that he has a long list of satisfied customers and offers
> to provide the names and addresses for "each and every one of the
> clients who gave me glowing reviews". But then goes on to say that he
> will only provide three. That is because he needs time to fabricate a
> "glowing review" for each of your selections.

No, it is out of respect for their privacy. Any neutral third party interested in discovering the facts is free to ask for the identity of any three reviewers from my "what clients say" page by their initials, and I will provide their identities. What I say or might "fabricate" is irrelevant because you would be contacting the reviewer themselves, one of whom already testified here on this page in support of my integrity. Mr. Caudill does not seem to realize that his experience of me is a reflection of his own extreme and completely unprofessional behaviors.

I'm sure my own behavior has been in some respects less than ideal, but only because I have no experience working with a mentally impaired client without family support. And frankly my business plan does not call on me to obtain such experience. I would never knowingly accept such a client. But neither can I ask prospective clients to provide a note from the doctor before we begin doing business, can I?

> Terence took $1,280 from me and never delivered a website
> as promised.

Completely false. All services he was billed for were delivered completely, and he accepted delivery, then refused to pay his bill, resulting in a temporary suspension of web hosting service.

This illustrates the primary client education hurdle I always faced with Mr. Caudill: He is so completely unable to learn and so completely computer illiterate that he cannot tell what has been delivered and what hasn't, despite spending exponentially more time on client education efforts. Due to his apparent Alzheimer's Syndrome, he cannot learn, so no matter how things were explained, he did not understand simple and clear statements about the technology services he had ordered and I had delivered that any other small business owner would have understood.

> He finally managed to deliver a plagiarized preliminary design
> several months past due. At that time he tried to extort more money
> from me.

Asking a client to pay the balance due on an invoice is not extortion. Temporarily suspending web hosting service for nonpayment is not extortion. It is a common business practice.

> I told Terence that he wouldn't see any more money until the project was
> complete. Then he threatened to damage the preliminary design so that It
> would be rendered useless unless I agreed to pay his extortion demands.

Again factless. Temporarily suspending web hosting service for nonpayment is not a form of "damage". By that time, all services were delivered in their entirety, except those that could not be delivered (internal SEO services) due to Mr. Caudill's own cancellation through nonparticipation.

> He also killed off the hosting account and blocked my company email account.

Mr. Caudill's temporary suspension of web hosting service became permanent only when he contracted with another web hosting provider instead of paying the outstanding minor portion of his invoice.

> He has effectively put me out of business because I refused to give in
> to his extortion demands.

Mr. Caudill is not "put out of business" because he had no business nor sound business plan nor even the mental capacity to conduct business. Only a business PROSPECT existed by a man who (in retrospect) is sadly too ill to conduct business. I wish his family had protected him from wasting his money and my time.

We were together supporting his PROSPECTIVE business, until he decided not to pay his bill and walk away after I completely delivered his fully functional website. Most business people would not have chosen to walk away from a website they had just paid for, to the tune of 90% or so.

If we had been doing business with material goods, he would have returned the goods, and I would have returned his money and resold the material goods. As it is, I performed labor and provided labor exactly as ordered, and delivered services in full, but received only partial payment, and he then walked away, refusing to pay the last 10% or so. Walking away after complete delivery does not entitle a client to a refund.

> So I asked for a refund. I am asking for a refund or a completed
> website design. One or the other.

Mr. Caudill had received delivery on a completed website (not merely a design, but a fully functional website with a content management system and shopping cart and many other features exactly as ordered) which he refused to pay for, after paying the first 90% or so of the bill, then walked away.

Failing to recognize what was delivered, failing to own his nonparticipation in SEO services that could not be delivered due to his nonparticipation, refusing to pay for what was delivered, and walking away by hiring web hosting services elsewhere does not entitle Mr. Caudill to a refund.

It does not reduce the amount of labor and duress on my part in any way. If anything, Mr. Caudill owes me additional funds for damages related to months of hysterical harrassment and a still-unpaid outstanding balance for work he ordered which was already completely delivered.

If there were a central blacklisting agency to protect web professionals from nightmare clients, I would enter Mr. Caudill's name, but there is no such agency. May he cease this seemingly endless hysterical harrassment upon innocent parties including myself and at least one prior web professional I know of, not become a nightmare to yet another web professional, and find peace with his illness.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#15 Author of original report

Terence Moore is a liar and a thief.

AUTHOR: Kent - (USA)

NOTE: Terence Moore wrote his rebuttal on Christmas Eve. Isn't that what you call keeping in touch with the true spirit of Christmas.

Terence Moore is the epitome of arrogance. He is so dishonest and self serving that he constantly tries to convince himself of his own worth. But, in the end he is anything but competent and professional.
 
I paid $1,280 cash in advance for a web design. Terence took my money and squandered it on his own personal pleasures.
The fact that he received $1,280 cash in advance seems to be lost in his rebuttal and is never mentioned. Other professional web designers quoted me as little as $250 for the same services. But Terence is a local "business" person and I am strongly committed to using local suppliers whenever possible. So I went with Terence even though I could have contracted with an out of state web professional for less money.

Terence then told me that I should scour the internet and pick out a website that I liked and he would build me a website based on my selection. I should have become suspicious when he told me that he was going to plagiarize an existing website and then claim that it was his own original design.

Consider the following example of the complete lack of professional experience on the part of Terence Moore. One of the items in his proposal was the "Search Engine Optimization" exercise. When the time came to complete the "Search Engine Optimization" Terence threw his hands up in the air and quit the project. He simply quite without notice or justification of any kind. He couldn't bring himself to admit to me that he didn't know how to complete a search engine optimization. So he just quit like a little boy who has just learned that the rules of the game also apply to him.

Terence has a Website that he calls "Triskelon". At first glance his website gives the impression that it was prepared by a professional web designer. Only after working with Terence for some time does it become obvious that his web presence is a total fabrication and a lie. Triskelon was plagiarized from and stolen from other web designers.

Terence claims that he has a long list of satisfied customers and offers to provide the names and addresses for "each and every one of the clients who gave me glowing reviews". But then goes on to say that he will only provide three. That is because he needs time to fabricate a "glowing review" for each of your selections.

Terence took $1,280 from me and never delivered a website as promised. He finally managed to deliver a plagiarized preliminary design several months past due. At that time he tried to extort more money from me. I told Terence that he wouldn't see any more money until the project was complete. Then he threatened to damage the preliminary design so that It would be rendered useless unless I agreed to pay his extortion demands. I refused. At this point Terence removed the preliminary design from the internet. He also killed off the hosting account and blocked my company email account.

His childish, unprofessional, dishonest behavior has rendered my business inoperable. I have been and continue to lose money because Terence refuses to deliver a website as promised. He has effectively put me out of business because I refused to give in to his extortion demands. I am reminded of some movie plots where the thugs terrorize local businesses until their demands are met. 

So I asked for a refund. I am asking for a refund or a completed website design. One or the other.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#16 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Frivolous Non-Factual Complaint

AUTHOR: TerenceMoore - (United States of America)

To Whom It May Concern,

It's unfortunate to drag dirty laundry into public view; but since the complainant above, Mr. Kent Caudill, has filed this public complaint, I suppose it's necessary to give a counterbalancing response.

Mr. Caudill's website was distasteful to me because he showed provocative nude pictures of pregnant women right on the home page of his website without as much as an age declaration button to protect unsuspecting minors. So I decided very early in the project that I could not have my name associated with his project. Nevertheless, I left his business decisions to him, and did my best to deliver the web development products and services we had verbally agreed upon during the proposal stage of his project.

My number one top business ethic is going above and beyond my clients' expectations, because I am a people pleaser. Making my clients happy is the reason I'm in business. This is reflected in the unsolicited glowing compliments I have received from the vast majority of my clients as shown at http://triskelonwebdesign.net/what_clients_say.php

I accepted work from Mr. Caudill not knowing that he was mentally imbalanced, and delivered exactly what he asked for at a reasonable price, plus bonus work at no charge. I had been working with him for a few weeks before I began to suspect his mental impairment, and by that time it was too late to back out, and I never leave clients hanging. So I finished the project to the best of my ability even though he refused to cooperate with the final stages of the project, when I needed his participation, as per our original project plan.

However his apparent mental impairment made him unable to recognize that I had delivered the services he ordered, and he became convinced that I did not deliver what I actually had. No matter how I tried to explain the technology services, how they work, how they serve his stated goals, how this is exactly what he asked for, he would not hear it, because he had already made up his mind against me based on a variety of fallacious premises. In the end, he refused to pay his bill and I had to suspend services for non-payment.

I tried to get two of his family members involved to help mitigate the situation in view of his apparent mental impairment, but they did not respond, which seems to confirm my concerns about his mental state. He filed a completely frivolous complaint comparable to the one shown above with the Washington State Attorney General's Office, file number 398959, and I filed my response on 12/7/2011 providing all the particulars.

For any party who is interested, I can provide names and web addresses for each and every one of the clients who gave me glowing reviews as mentioned above, shown on the web page as initials. (Out of respect for their privacy, I'll provide only three per inquiry, so ask for three specific contacts by initials please.) I am honest and sincere to a fault, extremely competent. I provide the best web development products and services available at reasonable rates. I did nothing to deserve these months of hysterical harassment from Mr. Caudill.

Mr. Caudill is not by any means my typical client. I wish him peace and healing for his health conditions, but I cannot be held responsible for them as he has tried to make me.

Sincerely,
Terence Moore
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#17 Consumer Comment

Integrity of Terence Moore/Triskelon Web Development

AUTHOR: Mariposa - (United States of America)

As a business owner in Snohomish County for the past 5 years, there have been numerous occasions in which I have solicited the professional services of Triskelon Web Development, namely Terence Moore.

I have been exceedingly satisfied with the service he has provided in which they are executed in a timely manner and the work performed remains within the initial given cost for each project.

Our working relationship over the last 5 years gives me the authority to state that he is a person of integrity, trustworthy and an asset to our local community.   
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.



Ripoff Report Legal Directory