Complaint Review: Trislim - My Fitness-ClickIncome

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
Trislim - My Fitness-ClickIncome
www.trislimusa.com Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Trislim - My Fitness-Click Income Signed up for 15 day free trial of Trislim, did not want to purchase after trial date, cancelled by email my account with them and 2 months later am being charged $29.99 by My Fitness-ClickIncome, which is connected to Trislim. Sandy Utah

*UPDATE Employee: My Fitness Mentor

Signed up for 15 day free trial of Trislim, using my credit card to pay for shipping costs only. After 10 days my credit card account was charged for the next months supply of $59.95. I immediately contacted them by email, cancelled the Trislim. On 9/15/08 I received an email from support@trislimusa.com that my billing issues were resolved, my credit card account was refunded and that my account had been cancelled.

I noticed on my January 2009 credit card statement a charge for $29.99 to My Fitness-Clickincome which I had no idea what it was for or how they got my credit card information. After checking back I realized two more charges from them for $29.99 in November and December.

I immediately called my credit card company to report this. Further researching the company online, I found several sites reporting fraud and in one such report found that they were somehow connected with Trislim.

I have attempted to call both phone numbers for Trislim and My Fitness-ClickIncome, Trislim is no longer a working number and My Fitness-ClickIncome is always busy.

This is definitely a scam, by Trislim telling me my account is cancelled and then waiting two months after that to start charging my credit card account from My Fitness.

It is apparant there are no free trials with shipping costs only applied, it is just a way to get your credit card information and then scam you later.

Sunshine
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trislim-My-Fitness-ClickIncome/Sandy-Utah/Trislim-My-Fitness-Click-Income-Signed-up-for-15-day-free-trial-of-Trislim-did-not-wan-429843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trislim - My Fitness-ClickIncome

My Fitness Mentor

AUTHOR: Trislim - (U.S.A.)

When you signed up for the trial with TriSlim in September of last year, we included in the disclaimer and terms and conditions, that you would be signed up for My Fitness Mentor. We have since, terminated our relationship with the company and are no longer affiliated with them. The number they have listed does not work for us either. We have no access to their information. If there is anything we can do to help you, please contact us at: corporate@trislimusa.com. Thanks,