Complaint Review: Tristar Products Inc, US Coin Network

• Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
Tristar Products Inc, US Coin Network
Tristarproducts.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Tristar Products Inc, US Coin Network The site was a "live" ordering site, which was not noted. Tristarproducts.com Nationwide

*Author of original report: Obama Coins Returns

I tried ordering the 4 set of Obama coins. Since the site was "live" each time I hit my back button an order was submitted. I ended up w/more items ordered than I wanted at a cost my debit card could not handle. This caused me to also have overdraft charges to my account. I tried to order 2 sets of the 4 coin sets and the latest check shows 11 sets have been sent. The amounts on the orders listed do not match the amounts charged against my debit card, so I am not sure what else will hit my account or be sent.

I have contacted US Coin Network twice. The 1st time I was told that my orders had been changed to 2 sets of the 4 coins & 2 sets of inaguaral sets. The 2nd time I was told that the original person only accessed 1 order and the others were being processed and shipped. Person from 2nd contact also argued w/me about the amounts that had hit my account. So far my debit card has been charged for $167.82 and I was only suppose to be charged for 2 sets @ 19.95.

Psparsons
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products-Inc-US-Coin-Network/nationwide/Tristar-Products-Inc-US-Coin-Network-The-site-was-a-live-ordering-site-which-was-not-n-410824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products Inc, US Coin Network

Obama Coins Returns

AUTHOR: Psparsons - (U.S.A.)

Although I cancelled some of my orders my debit card has not been credited. I also returned the over "order" and have confirmation from the post office it was delivered. They still have not "received" my return so they will not credit my account. So far I have been charged $285 for 2 sets of 4 coins.