Complaint Review: Tristar Products Inc

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Edwardsburg Michigan United States of America
Tristar Products Inc
not available Internet United States of America

Tristar Products Inc Flex-able Hose Flex-able Hose Customer Service telephone is NOT IN SERVICE! Now what do I do?? Internet

I originally placed my order with Flex-able Hose on 12/18/2012.  This WAS supposed to be a Christmas gift for my wife.  I had received a notice from them, telling me they have had an overwhelming response to their product and to be patient.  After 6 weeks more of waiting, I contacted them via their Customer Service phone number at (937) 287-5160.  The CS Rep told me that my order was "in the que" and scheduled to be shipped on the 16Th of January.  I never recieved either the product OR any other form of communication from them regarding my order.  I tried calling their CS phone again and now, I get a message from the telephone company that their number is no longer in service! WTF!  So now I sit here, not knowing what to expect, fully knowing that this company HAS MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.....this is NOT a good feeling, trust me.

So where do I go from here?  Good question.  I guess only "The Shadow" knows.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products-Inc/internet/Tristar-Products-Inc-Flex-able-Hose-Flex-able-Hose-Customer-Service-telephone-is-NOT-IN-SE-1016652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products Inc