Complaint Review: Tristar Products Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2004

• Reported By:Rsvl Arkansas
Tristar Products Inc.
www.tristarproductsinc.com Internet U.S.A.

Tristar Products Inc. ripoff Internet

I ordered a lateral thigh trainer before christmas and still have not recieved it. Not only have I not received it but when I check my order status on line it shows that there is order under my last name or order#.
I ordered it off of an as seen on tv site, I have e-mailed their customer service a number of times and also tried to contact them using the 800# which is a joke because nobody ever answers.

The asseenon tv have e-mailed me back to tell me it takes 4-6 weeks to arrive and they cannot do nothing since I was billed by tristar products on my credit card. I have since cancelled my credit card and will be waiting for them to resolve this matter. I would think with all of the complaints they would try to have better customer service.

Chasity ferrel
Rsvl, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2004 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products-Inc/internet/Tristar-Products-Inc-ripoff-Internet-78365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products Inc.