Handle

Complaint Review: Tristar Products Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
Tristar Products Inc.
26 Barnes Ind RD N, Wallingford, CT., 06495 Nationwide U.S.A.

Tristar Products ripoff Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: POWER JUICER SCAM, HAD TO CANCELL MY CREDIT CARD

Very simple guys, this company is horrible; I ordered their famous juicer, took for ever to deliver; receved the wrong item; plus to top it off I did not receve any receipt so I could contact them.

Sophy
philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2004 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products-Inc/nationwide/Tristar-Products-ripoff-Connecticut-113159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products Inc.

POWER JUICER SCAM, HAD TO CANCELL MY CREDIT CARD

AUTHOR: ALAN - (U.S.A.)

I HAD ORDERED THE POWER DRINK MIX ALONG WITH THE POWER JUICER, IT SEEMED AS IT WAS A ONE TIME SHOT, 30 BUCKS AN CAN SO I COULD NOT AFFORD TO BUY MORE THAN ONE, 6 MONTHS LATER, I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING A CAN ALMOST MONTHLY AND FINALLY HAD TO CANCELL MY CREDIT CARD BUT FIRST I TRIED CONTACTING TRISTAR PRODUCTS TO NO AVAIL, I HAD TO PAY FOR THE LONG DISTANCE AND LEFT MESSAGE, I TRIED E-MAILING AND LEFT MESSAGE, NO LUCK AND I FINALLY CALLED THE COMSUMER PROTECTION UP HERE IN ALASKA, WHICH ONLY HAS PART TIME WORKERS NOW AND LEFT MESSAGE, THIS HAS BEEN SO TIME COMSUMING AND EXPENSIVE, I HAVE TWO WORTHLESS POWER JUICERS AND HAFT DOZEN UNOPENED CANS OF POWER JUICE CANS, I NOT EXPRESS HOW MAD I AM, TRISTAR'S MAKE IT EASY IF YOU WANT TO BUY SOMETHING BUT IF THERE IS PROBLEMS, FORGET IT. DO NOT TRUST JACK O'LANE, HE'S IN ON IT, JACK O'LANE, YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF, O'LANE AND HIS WIFE WILL GO TO HELL FOR PULLING THESE SCAMS.