Complaint Review: Tristar Products/ Slimming Shapers

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Amityville New York
Tristar Products/ Slimming Shapers
500 Returns Road/26 Barnes Idustrial Rd. North, P.O. Box 3125 Dept SS999, Wallingford, CT, Connecticut U.S.A.

Tristar Products/ Slimming Shapers I purchased a slimming shaper, of which they sent me one free ,buy one get one free There is no way to return this product, nor a way to call them. Wallingford, Connecticut

I am irritated with what Tristar Products did to me, and obviously other consumers. I saw the advertisement on television, called the number, of which they tried to sell me two more, and then told me I would have to pay extra shipping and handling if I ordered more than the stated amount, which was buy one-get one free. I stated I only want the order I asked for, and that will be it. They took my information, sent me the product, and the product is too small.

However, upon sending the product, the contact number that is on the advertisement for the slimming shapers belongs to a work-out video company called Beach Bodies. I had no way of contacting the company Tristar/Slimming Shapers to return the product. Could someone please help me to find a way to contact these people so that I can return this product, as I am not pleased thus far?

Dr. katrina
Amityville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products-Slimming-Shapers/Wallingford-CT-Connecticut-0649506494/Tristar-Products-Slimming-Shapers-I-purchased-a-slimming-shaper-of-which-they-sent-me-on-283258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products/ Slimming Shapers