Complaint Review: Tristar Products

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2003

• Reported By:Bellevue Nebraska
Tristar Products
26 Barnes Industrial Rd, North P>O> Box 3011, Dept PA102, Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Tristar Products ripoff Wallingford Connecticut

On Jan 25 I send in for two sets of Pasta Pots from an advertisement that appeared in our local paper, The Omaha World Herald.

It stated to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. When the 6 weeks was up and I didn't receive the merchandise I called and was given a local number to check on shippping. I called and they said it would arrive on March 22. It had been back ordered.

Phoned again on March 24 when I hadn't reaceived merchandise and and now they say it will be April 6th. I ordered these for gifts for two birthdays and they are now passed.

I have certainly learned my lesson about this company. Never again will I order from them. They cashed my check promptly but
failed to deliver the merchandise. My advise is do not order from this company, it is a rip-off.

Sonda
Bellevue, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2003 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492-1567/Tristar-Products-ripoff-Wallingford-Connecticut-50338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products