Complaint Review: Tristar Products

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2003

• Reported By:Clemmons North Carolina
Tristar Products
26 Barnes Industrial Rd. Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Tristar Products Runaround Rip-off Wallingford Connecticut

I called Tristar to see if they had credited my Visa for the defective and cheap Pasta Box Express pans that I sent back. I sent it by delivery confirmation, so that they couldn't say "We never received it" routine. In one day, I went through three people and each one of them had a different take on why I had not got my money back.

It was a "nightmare" with each time ending in my supervisor will take care of this lost credit.

Well, we will see...

Clemmons, NC

Clemmons, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2003 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Tristar-Products-Runaround-Rip-off-Wallingford-Connecticut-50100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products