Complaint Review: Tristar Products

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:League City Texas
Tristar Products
26 Barnes Ind. Rd. Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Tristar Products - Lateral Thigh Trainer ripoff Wallingford Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: customer service phone number

I ordered a Lateral Thigh Trainer the week of 7/12/04. I just received it today (8/4/04).

I decided I didn't want it so I looked in the box for a packing slip with phone number and there wasn't anything in it except instructions.

I tried to find on a website in Wallngford, but the phone # I found was disconnected.

I've tried emailing them but I haven't heard back from them in regards to returning it or being credited back on my charge card.

After reading everything about other experiences, I thought I would post here. Thank you.

Diana
League City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Tristar-Products-Lateral-Thigh-Trainer-ripoff-Wallingford-Connecticut-102133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products

customer service phone number

AUTHOR: Nina - (U.S.A.)

The customer service phone # is 203-265-9477 and they are there from 8am til 8pm est. Feel free to call to get a return authorization code.