Complaint Review: Tristar Products

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Valentines Virginia
Tristar Products
500 Fulfillment Circle Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Tristar Products Charged an unordered item to our credit card Wallingford Connecticut

I ordered a Tweeze on 05/08/2007.I made this order by phone in order to have it shipped to the proper address. I have no mail deliverey at my home and have to use a PO Box.

I paid extra shipping so my order would be shipped UPS since Tri-Star said they would not send product to a PO Box. I also had to pay extra handling costs because of the request to ship UPS. So I paid $35.93 instead of $19.99plus tax.

At time of order I told the sales person I did not want any of the extras they were pushing especially monthly shippment of a vanish cream.

On June 27th I received a package of vanish cream. I checked my Visa account to see if there was a charge. Sure enough there was a $18.98 charged on 06/13/2007.

I called customer service on the 28th and was told to ship it back and I would see a $14..98 credit on my VISA. This was the first time I found out about the monthly order of vanish cream. I asked for that order to be cancelled. I also asked why I could not get the entire $18.98 since I did not order this product and was told that it was my fault and basically to bad.

I asked to talk to a supervisor which time I was told that wasn't happening. I was told to call back because she could not transfere me . I asked what difference calling back would make (there's only one number). She stated she wasn't going to talk to me any more and pretended to put me on hold. I timed the on hold up to 25 min at whioch time I was timed out.

In the mean time I called the Corp head quarters and made a complaint. I was told then that they would listen to the tape of the conversation and call me back. It's been four hours and I'm still waiting.

John
Valentines, Virginia
(1>CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck Let us know how you do!

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Tristar

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut-06495/Tristar-Products-Charged-an-unordered-item-to-our-credit-card-Wallingford-Connecticut-257442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products