• Report: #242080

• Submitted: Tue, April 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 03, 2007

• Reported By:Lake Peekskill New York
Tristar Products
500 Fullfilment Circle Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Tristar Products I returned the 2 "TEEEZE"'s that I purchased because I sustained bodily injury to my face from this product. I included in the package, a letter describing my injury and requested a full refund. Several MOnths passed with no word nor refund from them. ripoff Wallingford Connecticut

I purchased, via their website, 2 "TWEEZE"'s' one for myself, the other for a gift. On first use, this product caused me facial injury requiring medical attention. I wrote them the following letter:

Tristar Products
500 Fulfillment Circle Re: TWEEZE
Wallingford CT 06495

Dear Sirs:

I am herewith returning, for full refund, the above captioned product in it's original package.

I used it once and was left with a bruised and bleeding face. Further, the hair inhibitor gel caused further irritation, intense burning, and swelling. And, in the end, I had to use my tweezer.

In that it has caused all this very conspicuous injury to me, I consider it to be harmful to my health and well being. It has taken my face more than a week to almost fully heal. During that time, I had to cancel appointments and remain in my home because my face had the appearance of having sustained a severe burn.

Sincerely yours,

Not having heard from them in several months, nor receiving the requested refund, I wrote them a follow up letter.

To date, I have not received anything from them. So, I found your site, found a phone number for them, called it; got an automated phone message stating that "that phone number is no longer in working order". I will chalk it up to experience and trust that "what goes around, comes around", and there is a greater power that makes it all come out even.

Thank you for providing a venue for making the public aware of scam/rip-off artists like these. If I ever do locate this company, I will contact all other complainants and take legal action against them.

Paula
Lake Peekskill, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2007 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut-06495/Tristar-Products-I-returned-the-2-TEEEZEs-that-I-purchased-because-I-sustained-bodily-i-242080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products