Complaint Review: Tristar Products

• Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: Jarhead — Kent Washington United States of America
Tristar Products
500 Returns Rd Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Tristar Products We purchased the Montel Williams Livingwell Pressure Cooker for QVC. Used it 4 times and it stopped with a digital reading of "F4". Called QVC and they said I needed to speak with Tristar Products. I Wallingford, Connecticut

We purchased the Montel Williams Livingwell Pressure Cooker from QVC. After only 4 times being used, it stopped with a digital read out on front of unit showing "F4" We called QVC and they said we needed to speak with Tristar Products. We were able to speak with their rep, who said we could return if we paid $29.99 and they would send a new unit. The address they gave was 500 Returns Rd, Wallingford, Ct.

I googled the address and found many negative complaints. One comment said they googled address and it was a vacant lot. I packaged the cooker and took it to UPS. They could not locate the address. They did find another address of 500 Fulfillment Circle, Wallingford, CT, but on google map it could not find the address. They gave me the phone I had originally used, 973-287-5148. It rang busy and so far after many times, no answer.

I spoke with my bank and they said they would charge back and give my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar-Products/Wallingford-Connecticut-06495/Tristar-Products-We-purchased-the-Montel-Williams-Livingwell-Pressure-Cooker-for-QVC-Use-793132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar Products