Complaint Review: Tristar

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Robert Heron — Oro Valley Arizona
Tristar
500 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Tristar Flex-able Hose Wrong product delivered at wrong price Wallingford, Connecticut

Following a TV ad for a 25 foot Flex hose with an additional one 25 foot hose and two nozzels, I ordered the product as advertised... Plus shipping and handling... Upon receiving a confirmation email, I called the company at 1-973-287-5160 to report that the oder was not for a 75 foot hose... I got the message: the number you called is no longer in service. I called DiscoverCard.. Adrian told me to return the product and Discover would adjust the billing. I subsequently received an email from the company confirming the product was shipped.... And no adjustment could be made. Just return the product by way of UPS... Which is what I will do.... Due to the disconnected phone number, the incorrect order fulkfillment I am concerned that I will have the bill remain on my DiscoverCard.... I do not rust this company. I doubt that the address is legit... The phone number is not..... The box was delivered to my address. I did not open it. I will take it to UPS for 'return to sender'.... I will request that UPS document that I returned the bos to UPS un-opened.... I will also contact DiscoverCard again....

FYI: today I purchased a similar product at Walmart for $19.00+... No shipping and handling.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristar/Wallingford-Connecticut-06495/Tristar-Flex-able-Hose-Wrong-product-delivered-at-wrong-price-Wallingford-Connecticut-1042288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristar