Complaint Review: Triton Law

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: AEdwards — Brownsburg Indiana United States of America
Triton Law
148 Jon Belger Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89145 Telephone: Lake Forest, Florida United States of America

Triton Law Lori Kellett @tritonlaw Took thousands for a loan mod and never did anything Lake Forest, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Triton Law Group

I paid this company thousands to submitt a loan modification to our bank, I was contacted via email a few times by a  negotiator Lori Kellett in the California office stating she had all of our documents and she was working on  our loan modification No documents were ever submitted to our bank and now our home is in foreclosure. They also had us write post dated checks to them as they said that was to insure that they get paid since the modification would take so long. They cashed the first thousand dollar check. and then disappeared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triton-Law/Lake-Forest-Florida-92630/Triton-Law-Lori-Kellett-tritonlaw-Took-thousands-for-a-loan-mod-and-never-did-anything-La-865956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triton Law

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Triton Law Group

AUTHOR: LoriK - (United States of America)

I worked as a negotiator for three months for this firm, however; Mr. Hays the Attorney of record retired and David Otto is the Attorney for Triton Law firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I personally just worked as an employee of this firm and helped homeowners try to modify their loans however; I wasn't the Attorney of record for this Law Firm or the owner that owned this corporation.

This company closed in January 2012 and all the files were forwarded to the Attorney of record which is David Otto. Any of the modifications and files that all the negotiators were working on had gotten forwarded to Las Vegas, Nevada.  I would suggest that you call the Attorney to resolve your personal issues with them.

Also, I would like to get your name personally, any defamation of Character can result in a Law Suit- if I find your name...I can serve you personally in the state of California and you can be liable for all the costs if you like.

Please also take a picture of the check that you made to Triton Law Group showing who the check was made out to. This is not my corporation, this belongs to the person that owns this corporation and wasn't personally made out to me.