Complaint Review: Triton Legal

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Streamwood Illinois United States of America
Triton Legal
4600 E Sunset Road, #206 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Triton Legal Chris Yates , April Miller Company claimed to help with HSBC. Spent $3999. for nothing. Henderson, Nevada

I learned from Chris Yates , That HSBC will never be sued because they are a foreign bank:
I explained clearly How was I qualified to have council with Triton Law, when all along there was no intention of a law suit???? I was told Triton law specializes in these matters , specializing in banks such as HSBC. The Founding Triton law firm was The Bull dog of the industry??? It was very clear that HSBC was my lender. I also knew from my experience the last 3 years that it would very likely come down to a law suit. I would not NEVER have paid $3,995.00 if I was told this from the beginning. How can a bank own Mortgage contracts in the USA and no law applies to them? This was a toxic loan from the beginning. Predatory lending. 125% loan to value. All kinds of grounds against the broker Heartland mortgage which initiated this contract 2006 that originally was a Fanny May Freddy Mac loan in 1998. Im certain I am not the only one that has been rear ended when wrongly approved and excepted by Triton Law. I will graciously except a refund for being miss led and services not rendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Triton-Legal/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Triton-Legal-Chris-Yates-April-Miller-Company-claimed-to-help-with-HSBC-Spent-3999-f-1010046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Triton Legal