Complaint Review: Trivoice International

• Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: Debra Schilling — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Trivoice International
P.O. Box 15624 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Trivoice International This Company has been billing me 14.95 a month since 2009 I just caught it. I never signed up for this. Clearwater, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Robert makes a valid point...

*Author of original report: You don't get it!

*Consumer Comment: You really have to ask?

Trivoice International has been billing my AT&T account since November of 2009. I was looking over my phone bill and noticed a charge of $14.95 I called AT&T and asked what this charge was for. AT&T informed me that it was for an answering service, I explained that I never used this sort of service since the phone line is a fax line and I don't receive calls. AT&T said they would put a block on my bill, however I would have to contact Trivoice International myself. So I did and I was told that I would receive a credit for the last three months after I sent a fax to their processing center. I did this right away and I received a response via fax that Trivoice International was unable to locate my account. I faxed the phone bills from 2009 to present showing them billing me for a service I never requested or authorized. AT&T claims this happens all the time and they never question it. How can Trivoice International get away with this scam? They are getting away with stealing from Us Consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trivoice-International/Clearwater-Florida-33766/Trivoice-International-This-Company-has-been-billing-me-1495-a-month-since-2009-I-just-807296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trivoice International

Robert makes a valid point...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Anyone capable of managing their own funds would have caught this l-o-n-g before now.
This isn't a billing item that would appear on any LD calls charge page(s).
It would be a separate item that really should have been picked up and challenged much sooner.
Sorry you got had, and that you may only get a three month refund.

You don't get it!

AUTHOR: Debra Schilling - (United States of America)

When you get a phone bill you don't expect charges from another company, especially when you haven't signed up for them. I hope this clears up your confusion.

You really have to ask?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

How can Trivoice International get away with this scam?
You may not realize this but you answered your own question.  In case you don't know what I am talking about let me give you a hint from your own words.... This Company has been billing me 14.95 a month since 2009 I just caught it

Figure it out yet?