Complaint Review: Trizan Manufacturing

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Ontario
Trizan Manufacturing
940 Brock Rd Pickering, Ontario Canada

Trizan Manufacturing RG Recycle equipment, TinscowTrailer.com, Zandy Reid, Tony Reid Stolen Deposit. Will not repond to phone calls. Will not deliver product. Pickering Ontario

Contacted these guys to build me 7 roll off boxes (dumpsters) they seemed legit, been in business for quite a few years.  Had timing that was reasonable compared to other companies who quoted on the job, and they were a couple hundered bucks cheaper per bin.  All sounds good so far!

I gave them a deposit somewhere around 50% for them to order materials etc.  Which is normal in some cases but made me a little edgy.  I still did it though, paid him $22,000.  A little time went by, he kept telling me they were on track to meet the time.  Date comes and he is requesting full payment before delivery, I agreed to pay it but I was coming down to see my product first.

Then the list of excuses started.  The number of bins finished changed, for the next 2 and a half months I got the run around about the paint shop being the hold up blah blah blah.

Long story short, do not do business with these guys.  I have lwayers trying to get our deposit back. I had to go elsewhere to get my bins (this company had them ready in just over a week).  But as of right now I have paid 150% of what these are worth just to get back to work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trizan-Manufacturing/Pickering-Ontario/Trizan-Manufacturing-RG-Recycle-equipment-TinscowTrailercom-Zandy-Reid-Tony-Reid-Stol-1123052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trizan Manufacturing