Complaint Review: Troiano Fuel Oil Co, inc

• Reported By: Jamcat — New York United States of America
Troiano Fuel Oil Co, inc
285 North Central Ave Valley Stream, New York United States of America

Troiano Fuel Oil Co, inc Deceptive and morally wrong Valley Stream, New York

I was a Troiano Fuel Oil company customer for several years. They always delivered on time and had no issues with repairs. However for the second time as a customer, they tried delivering oil after our contract expired so that they can sell they oil at the prevailing price (typically a higher rate). While I understand that there is nothing illegal about this, I find this practice of Troiano Fuel Oil company highly deceptive and very devious. My contract expired at the beginning of August and the delivery truck showed up two weeks later to deliver oil at a price that was MUCH higher than my contract....the one that only expired two weeks earlier.

They did not want to honor the contract price and offered no other compromise. They showed no interest in retaining me as a customer. So, I will take my business and three additional customers of theirs (that I initially brought to them) with me to another company. Troiano Fuel Oil Company can keep trying to sell oil deviously in a highly competitive industry. I guess we'll see how much longer they last.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Troiano-Fuel-Oil-Co-inc/Valley-Stream-New-York-11580/Troiano-Fuel-Oil-Co-inc-Deceptive-and-morally-wrong-Valley-Stream-New-York-768254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Troiano Fuel Oil Co, inc