midnight

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Tronix Country
8001 Forbes Place, St. 211 Springfield, VA 22151 Springfield, Virginia U.S.A.

Troni Country I wanna my money back Springfield Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Tronix Country provides equal access to credit for all individuals, irrespective of past credit problems.

*Consumer Comment: Layaway Agreement - Early Termination

They don't return my portion paid after i stop making payments for a healt reason. I lost $187,00, financing a brand new computer with tronixcountry.

Celsochic
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tronix-Country/Springfield-Virginia-22151/Troni-Country-I-wanna-my-money-back-Springfield-Virginia-380080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tronix Country

AUTHOR: Tronix Country''s Response, Please R - (United States of America)

Tronix Country provides equal access to credit for all individuals, irrespective of past credit problems.

The companys proprietary no-credit-check system gives people a chance to qualify for financing when traditional lenders will not approve. Our program is simple, all that we ask is that you build a short consecutive payment history (without interruption) and we will finance your purchase.

Tronix Country tries to give the very best service to all of its several hundred thousand customers. If you believe the service you received from Tronix Country was not satisfactory, please send the company an email to info@tronixcountry.com. Please be sure to include your name, the best phone number you can be reached at and any other contact information that will help us identify your account. A representative will respond and address any concerns you may have. We even invite you to post the outcomes on this website, so other people can see how responsive we are and how we work with our customers. We recognize the trust that our customers instill in us while establishing a payment history and we appreciate the opportunity they give us to serve them.

We look forward to being responsive to all postings made by customers on this website.

Layaway Agreement - Early Termination

AUTHOR: Rhoz Gordon - (USA)

I'm a satisfied customer but I did have trouble making the payments in the beginning.  I went to the contract that I received 7 days after I made the initial call to find out how to terminate the contract.  At #3 of the Terms and Conditions for Layaway Agreement stated that there would be a $175.00 early termination fee.  Any amounts paid in excess of the Activation fee $99.00, and the Termination Fee $175.00 would be refunded in the form of store credit.  If before the first 7 days after delivery of the product you decide to return or exchange it, a pre-paid restocking fee of $15% of the sales price will be charged to your account.  After reading this I decided to keep up the payments and I'm glad I did.  I had looked into the rent to own companies and I would have had the computer sooner but I would have to pay for 18 months instead of 12.  I didn't have that much money, so Tronix Country's layaway plan worked for me.   R. Gordon, San Bernardino, CA USA