Complaint Review: Trophy Nissan

• Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: Treva — Rowlett Texas USA
Trophy Nissan

Trophy Nissan Liars Internet

Beware of the Liars that work at Trophy Nissan. On Oct 18 I did a web chat with Maria and asked her about a 07 Maxima that they had online. She told me they still had the vehicle so I made an appt to come in. When I got there Ron became my salesman. I informed him not to run any of my info until we made sure they still had the car. He said he would not run my credit and was going to make sure they had the car before he did anything with my info. True enough I shouldnt have given him my info but if we made a verbal agreement he should have done what he said he was...lesson learned. Come to find out he ran my credit anyway. I called him he said he did not run my credit the Credit dept does that. I told him he knew when he gave them my info they were going to run my credit to try to finance me for a vehicle. Then gave me some stupid line about they were just looking at it. So I spoke with his Manager Zach and he claimed it doesnt effect my credit. Point blank they are just a bunch of liars and are trying to make money. Please have all your ducks in a row and do not give any car lot any information unless you are planning on purchasing a vehicle from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trophy-Nissan/internet/Trophy-Nissan-Liars-Internet-653354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trophy Nissan